5th March 2012, 04:51 PM
komal jimnani

How to get admission in M.Phil degree course? Fee structure of the entrance exam?

hii i hav completed my msc in biotechnology
will u please tell me how to get admission for a mphil degree course..
wat are the fees structure and all the details about entrance exams, and also the various institutes in pune for getting admissions....
thanking you...

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges for M.Phil degree through correspondence in visakhapatnam? What's the eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration?
  2. Details including fee structure and admission criteria for joining M.Phil program in Tamil?
  3. Colleges, qualification and fee structure of M.Phil (CS)?
  4. What is the M.Phil fee structure at Madras University? How to take educational loan for the course?
  5. Can I do M.A in Political Science? What is the fee structure of M.A? Procedure for admission in MA?
  6. Is there any entrance to join M.Phil? What is the procedure to join the course?
  7. How to take admission in B.Com at Symbiosis? Is there any entrance exam? How can I get the admission forms? What is the fee structure?
  8. List of Universities with fee structure which offer M.Sc in Neurology in Maharashtra? Procedure and entrance exam to get admission? -- [New]
  9. How to get admission in NIFT? What is the fee structure?
  10. How can I get admission in PGD in Environmental Science being a postgraduate in Life Science? Fee structure of course and date of entrance exam?
  11. Procedure and entrance exam for M.Phil?
  12. Fee structure of MCA in KIIT?
  13. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Admission procedure for BBA in IIPM, Hyderabad? Fee structure and entrance exam?
  15. Procedure to join Ph.D course after passing M.Tech CSE?
  16. Any entrance exam needed to get admission in Symbiosis for B.Com? Is it possible to apply for it online? Date of admission and fee structure?
  17. Fee structure for MBA and how to get admission through an entrance exam?
  18. List of M.Phil courses offered by your university? What is their fee structure?
1st April 2012, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in M.Phil degree course? Fee structure of the entrance exam?

hi i have completed my msc chemistry in 2007. how we get the addmission in mphil give me all details for addmission and fee structure. thankyou
4th June 2012, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in M.Phil degree course? Fee structure of the entrance exam?

i want how to admission for M.phil
4th June 2012, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

I want to pursue Mphil in socialogy.what is the procedure ?
4th June 2012, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

I want to pursue Mphil in socialogy.what is the procedure ?
27th March 2013, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

i did my msc chemistry i want to join for mphil can u give me the details about the entrance and the fee
3rd June 2013, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Hi.. M sandeep .Plz Tell me m.phil fees and other information.
29th October 2013, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

How to apply M.Phill?
6th December 2013, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

i am shivam PARIK I WANT TO DO M.phil what can i do to do it
28th March 2014, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my m.sc in microbiology how can I get admission for the m.phil
2nd April 2014, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Im going to complete my PG in MA English in may 2014, i would like to join MPHIL in part time in BARD University, what should I do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?