15th September 2015, 08:51 PM
pravin6388

Fee structure of MBA in Finance for Banking and Insurance graduate?

Hi,

I want to know the fee structure of MBA in finance. And i also want your advise in which course i have to do the MBA. I have completed graduation in Banking and Insurance. I am doing job in finanacial.

Please advise.

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do after completing commerce?
  2. What are the career options for me in Finance being a candidate having completed Post Graduate Diploma in Finance and part time MBA in Marketing and having 5 years experience in Insurance?
  3. How to do M.Com in banking management after completign B.Com in Banking and Insurance? What is the fee structure?
  4. Which are the colleges providing MBA finance course in Karnataka? Procedure to join these colleges for MBA programmes? What is the fee structure?
  5. How to take a course after 12th? I have taken commerce with IP
  6. How can I apply for civil services after doing graduation in B.Tech computer science
  7. List of colleges which offers PGD in Banking & Finance for B.Com graduate? Detailed information, procedure, fee structure, course duration, and date of admission?
  8. List of colleges with fee structure which offers MBA(Finance) in Dharwad? Procedure of admission for B.A.(English) graduate?
  9. List of top Institutes offering MBA in Banking and Finance?
  10. Which Certification courses are better for me to have career in Investment Banking having completed MBA in Finance, NCFM in Derivatives Market and Diploma in Banking and Finance from IIBF?
  11. How to do company secretary through correspondence after completing M.Com and MBA in finance? What is the fee structure?
  12. Can I do any short term diploma course with B.Com?
  13. Detailed information, course duration and eligiblity to study Banking and Finance Diploma course? List of institutes with fee structure in India?
  14. What to do after 12th? Any course related to accounts that can be done?
  15. Different courses offered after 12th standard commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I apply for IFBI program?
  17. Am I eligible for IFBI programs if I am currently doing my Post Graduation?
  18. MBA in HR holder can do another MBA in Finance & Banking?
29th October 2015, 11:57 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of MBA in Finance for Banking and Insurance graduate?

It is good that you have completed your Graduation in Banking and Insurance and doing Finance job. Opting for MBA course will add value to your career and benefit you in getting promotions to next levels.

Yes. MBA with Finance specialization is a best choice for you. There will be good job opportunities for Finance candidates in many Banking and non Banking companies.

Each and every company need MBA finance candidates in order to manage inflow and outflow of funds and its proper management within the organization.

Here is the eligibility criteria to join MBA course.

One should have completed Graduation with any of the stream from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% of marks. Relaxation in percentage of marks upto 5% for the candidates of SC or ST category.

There is no upper age limit to join this course.

The admission will be given on the basis of performance in the Entrance Exam. There will be state level and national level Entrance Exams to join this course.

Popular national wide Entrance Exams are
CAT
MAT
GMAT
XAT etc.

B-Schools and IIM's are the best institutes to join this course. Have good preparation for any of the Entrance Exams and get good score in the Entrance Exam so that you can join this course in B-Schools.

The academic curriculum of MBA course of B-Schools and IIM's best serve the needs of the industry and hence the candidates who did their MBA here will get top job opportunities with top salaries.

Communication skills and managerial skills are very very essential for MBA candidates. Try to inculcate these by the time you complete your MBA course.
29th October 2015, 08:08 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by pravin6388 View Post
Hi,

I want to know the fee structure of MBA in finance. And i also want your advise in which course i have to do the MBA. I have completed graduation in Banking and Insurance. I am doing job in finanacial.

Please advise.
Fees for MBA in Finance varies from college to college.

Fee Structure
  • If you are pursuing MBA from Private colleges, then fee structure may vary from 1.5 lakhs to 3 lakhs.
  • If you are pursuing MBA from prestigious private universities like IIPM, then fees would be around 6 lakhs.
  • For government institutions, the fees would be nearly 10-12.5 lakhs.

Entrance Exams to get admission to MBA
  • CAT
  • MAT
  • GMAT

Apart from Finance in MBA, you can pursue other courses in MBA like:
  • Information Management
  • Innovation
  • Leadership
  • Marketing
  • Entrepreneurship
  • Operations Management
  • Strategy
30th October 2015, 12:06 PM
kachhadiyaramesh

MBA In Finance and Marketing is the best course for you as you have completed your graduation in Banking and Insurance sectors.MBA is the 2 year Master Degree course having total 4 semesters.

Eligibility
- You must have graduation in any discipline from recognized university.
- You also have to qualify the entrance exam CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT with good score

Fees Structure
- MBA course Fee vary institute by institute.Generally Fees exist from Rs.1,50,000 to Rs.4,00,000 per year excluding Hostel Fees , Library Fees , Exam Fees , Activity Fees , Deposit Fees etc.

Entrance Exam Syllabus
- Reasoning
- Interpretation
- Data Analysis
- Problem Solving
- General Awareness
- English
- Aptitude

Subjects of MBA In Finance
- Management Information System
- Advanced Marketing
- Business Writing
- Corporate Finance
- Calculus of Business
- Finance Institution
- Introduction to Accounting
- Portfolio Analysis
- Statistics for Business
- Microeconomics
- Principle of Macroeconomics
- Money & Capital Markets
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?