11th May 2015, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

MBA in HR holder can do another MBA in Finance & Banking?

Tell me that one who already completed mba in hr and marketing and passed with first class can he do another mba in finance and banking for a better opportunity?

Related Questions:
  1. MBA in HR and Marketing holder can do another MBA in Finance & Banking?
  2. Job after completing MBA in Banking & Finance -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of top Institutes offering MBA in Banking and Finance?
  4. Is this necessary to have 3 years of Banking Experience to join MBA in Finance? Required Qualification and Eligibility for MBA course?
  5. Which Certification courses are better for me to have career in Investment Banking having completed MBA in Finance, NCFM in Derivatives Market and Diploma in Banking and Finance from IIBF?
  6. Available MBA Banking Course (either online or via distance mode) for 4 year experience holder as a cashier in bank
  7. What is the future on ICWAI and MBA finance?
  8. Can I directly enroll for 2nd year MBA Finance and banking?
  9. Which university is better to do MBA correspondence? Can I get a job with 30k after passing MBA? Eligibility for M.Phil banking and finance?
  10. What can I do after completing commerce?
  11. Is there any short term MBA(1 year or 6 months course) for MBA holder?
  12. MBA in Airport & Airlines or MBA in Economics or MBA in Finance, which among these to study to get high salary job? List of reputed MBA colleges in India and Abroad?
  13. Can I apply for MBA Banking/Finance after scoring 58% marks in BBE? Procedure to join MBA and the date of the entrance test?
  14. Am I eligible to do MBA in Finance or Banking after completion of Graduation in BA?
  15. How many courses are there after doing +3 commerce?
  16. How to do MBA finance after completing MBA HR?
  17. Last 5 years question papers of MBA(Banking & Finance) 1st year exam conducted by Bharathiar University?
  18. How to do Ph.D in management after completing MBA from SMU in finance and banking
12th May 2015, 09:41 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MBA in HR holder can do another MBA in Finance & Banking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Tell me that one who already completed mba in hr and marketing and passed with first class can he do another mba in finance and banking for a better opportunity?
You are a candidate of MBA in HR.

So you can do MBA in Finance and Banking but you should get admission in MBA course first.

The other specialization for MBA course are,

Marketing
Fiance
Accounting
Human Resource
Hospitality
Operations
IT
Systems
Enterprenuership
Tourism
Aviation
Logistics
Media
Power
Production
Retail
Insurance
International business
Sales & Marketing
Clinical Research
13th May 2015, 06:12 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MBA in HR holder can do another MBA in Finance & Banking?

Yes, you can do MBA in Finance and Banking after having done MBA in HR. For that you will have to get admission in MBA course again, either directly or by giving entrance examinations like, CAT, MAt, XAT, etc.

After having completed the admission procedure you can surely do MBA in Finance and Banking.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?