8th April 2012, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure for MCA course in Correspondence?

Sir, i do the correspondance mca, plz tell me about complete fee structure.....

Related Questions:
  1. Any affiliated institute for MCA course through correspondence? Procedure for admission and fee structure?
  2. List of the colleges to pursue MCA correspondence in Hyderabad? Fee structure in university of Hyderabad and Osmania University for MCA correspondence?
  3. Fee structure for MCA course in Correspondence?
  4. Colleges in Hyderabad offering MCA correspondence with low fee structure? Fee of the course in Hyderabad University and Osmania University?
  5. What is the fee structure of MCA correspondence course?
  6. Fee structure for correspondence MBA in HR? -- [New]
  7. Does IIT Roorkee offer MSc IT and MCA correspondence course? What is the fee structure?
  8. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  9. How may I get details about fee structure of MCA in AMU and JNU? How may I get full details?
  10. Last date of submitting the application for B.Ed correspondence from DU? Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence in DU? What is the fee structure? Duration of the correspondence course?
  11. Fee structure for MBA correspondence course of Symbiosis University? What is the fee structure for the same?
  12. Names of the colleges providing MD by correspondence? Fee structure of the course?
  13. What is the fee structure of JNU MCA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Total fee of MCA course in OBC caste? Detailed fee structure of MCA course?
  15. Fee structure, facilities and admission details of MCA in Pune?
  16. Information regarding Correspondence MA and Correspondence Certificate Librarian course from IGNOU? Fee structure for these courses?
  17. How to do M.A in English after passing B.A by correspondence? What is the eligibility and the fee structure?
  18. Fee structure of MCA in KIIT?
10th April 2012, 02:58 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure for MCA course in Correspondence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, i do the correspondance mca, plz tell me about complete fee structure.....
The fee structure of Master of Computer Application (MCA) offered through distance mode by few universities are as follows:
  • Guru Jambheswar University of Science & Technology:Rs.40000 Per Annum.
  • GITAM Centre for Distance Learning ,GITAM University: Rs.108300 Per Year
  • Karpagam University: Rs.40000 Per Annum (Rs.20000 per Semester)
  • Indira Gandhi National Open University:Rs.32200 Per Annum (Rs.16100 Per Semester)
9th June 2013, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

sir
ma poor family sa belong karta hu or ma mca correspondence aap ki University sa karna chata hu plz aap muje fees ma concession karke muje contact kare

contact no.07876657898
2nd August 2013, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

what's the fees amount in MCA in karpagam institute of technology in 2013 batch (regular entry)
6th August 2013, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

what is the fees of mca
21st March 2014, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

What is the fees of mca in lpu for crosepondence .i want to complete mca wirh my job bcos i have no money to do complete mca
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?