20th December 2015, 01:35 PM
ashish singh@10

Fee structure and other details of institutes in Kota which prepares student for JEE Main and Advanced exams?

Hello guys my name is Ashish Singh i want to go in iit recently i am pursuing in class X , i have heard about kota that it prepares students for iit advanced and mains ,
I wanna know about it further and it fee structure and other details
i live in Delhi can i pursue my school with it in delhi or i have to change my school ?
please tell me whether the institute is private or government , and about the hostel faculty too please asap because i am about to come in eleventh !

20th December 2015, 05:41 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure and other details of institutes in Kota which prepares student for JEE Main and Advanced exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashish singh@10 View Post
Hello guys my name is Ashish Singh i want to go in iit recently i am pursuing in class X , i have heard about kota that it prepares students for iit advanced and mains ,
I wanna know about it further and it fee structure and other details
i live in Delhi can i pursue my school with it in delhi or i have to change my school ?
please tell me whether the institute is private or government , and about the hostel faculty too please asap because i am about to come in eleventh !
All the institutes or coachings that prepare students for competitive exams are purely private.

They have no collaboration with the government authorities.

To get admission in that particular coaching institute, you will have to qualify their entrance test.

As you will be studying in Class 11, so you will have to enroll yourself as a Private candidate in Class 11.

So that, you can attend coaching classes in Kota.

For this purpose, you can enroll yourself in school of Kota or in New Delhi itself.

You will have to appear for Final Exams only at the end of session.

There are following reputed coachings that have been established in Kota:
Among these coachings Resonance, FIIT-JEE, ALLEN, Bansal Classes are among the top coachings of Kota.

Here, I had mentioned fee structure about Resonance coaching.

Resonance runs following courses for engineering aspirants like VIJETA, VISHWAAS, VIKAAS, VISHESH, VIPUL, VIJAY, etc.

As you are in Class XI now, so you can join VIKAAS or VIPUL course in Resonance for your exam preparation.

Course fees for VIKAAS is 89000 INR while for VIPUL is also 89000 INR.

In fact, along with Course fees you will also have to pay Service Tax, Education Cess and Caution Money which will conclude it to total amount of 102000 INR.

However, you can also pay it in Installment if you are not willing to pay at once.

Just visit for entire course structure: http://www.resonance.ac.in/reso/cour...ru-iitjee.aspx

If you wish to get some additional information, then you may contact at [email protected]
21st December 2015, 12:08 PM
ashish singh@10

Default Re: Fee structure and other details of institutes in Kota which prepares student for JEE Main and Advanced exams?

thanks for the reply
according to my research too the following institutes are one of the best :-
Allen career institute
Bansal classes
career point
well thanks for reply but I am trying to find fee structure of the above institutes
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?