1st July 2015, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Will I be able to crack JEE Main and Advanced if completed 12th from Hindi Medium?

Sir,
I have passed 12th class as a MP Board Hindi medium student. I want to know that if I take one year drop for JEE Main and Advanced preparation from Resonance, Kota, Rajasthan. Will I be able to crack JEE Main and Advanced both. I have got 95% in 12th.

2nd July 2015, 04:05 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be able to crack JEE Main and Advanced if completed 12th from Hindi Medium?

Look dear, if you feel that you that you have adequate knowledge to be able to score well in your entrance examination, then I prefer you should go for it and give your best as you have also scored well in your boards, but if you feel that you need a year preparation in order to score well in the entrance examination, then probably you should ought for one preparation at wherever you feel like would suit you.
2nd July 2015, 06:34 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be able to crack JEE Main and Advanced if completed 12th from Hindi Medium?

Yes, you are eligible to crack the JEE Mains and the Advance examination. The examination is conducted by the CBSE every year. The examination is conducted to get the admission in the government and private colleges to pursue the B.tech/B.E degree.

You can crack the examination as it is not mandatory to know the English to appear for the examination as the question paper are in the English and Hindi both you have to only bubble the correct answer.

So you can appear and after qualifying the Mains paper only you are eligible to qualify for the Advance paper and after final selection eligible to get the admission in the IIT.

So you can continue your preparation the examination paper contains only the question of the Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry and question are in Hindi as well as English.

To get the more information visit at www.cbse.nic.in.
4th July 2015, 01:16 PM
suresh_batra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have passed 12th class as a MP Board Hindi medium student. I want to know that if I take one year drop for JEE Main and Advanced preparation from Resonance, Kota, Rajasthan. Will I be able to crack JEE Main and Advanced both. I have got 95% in 12th.
The percentage you have got is very good. So, you should not waste your precious year by dropping it from preparing JEE again. You should try in some reputed private universities like: Lovely Professional University, VIT, Manipal, BITS, AMU..... which conduct their own test for admission also.
For detailed info. regarding eligibility criteria and admission process, visit their website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?