5th April 2012, 11:40 PM
Nandalal bhattacharjee

Fee structure and required Qualification for Diploma in Engineering?

Please inform regarding Diploma Engineering & also inform the capitation fee and the qualification

Related Questions:
  1. What is the qualification required to do diploma in nautical science? What is the fee structure?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria required to do diploma course in Bangalore?
  3. Can I do Marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering? What is the fee structure?
  4. What is the qualification needed for Aeronautical engineering? What is the fee structure?
  5. What is the qualification needed for aeronautical engineering? What is the fee structure?
  6. Can I do marine engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering? What is the fee structure?
  7. Qualification required for Pilot training? Fee structure, entrance and job confirmation?
  8. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  9. Where to contact for doing CIMA in India? Fee structure and required qualification?
  10. Procedure to apply in law? What is the fee structure? What is the qualification required?
  11. What's the expected fee structure for pursuing B.Tech in automobile engineering from Germany after completion of my diploma?
  12. What is the qualification required for IS exam? What is the fee structure
  13. List of colleges which offer Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra? Fee structure of Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. What is the qualification required to study Pilot? What is the fee structure?
  15. Details about diploma colleges for Aeronautical Engineering in Maharashtra after 10th? Fee structure of these colleges? -- [New]
  16. Basic qualification required for Bachelor degrees in Animation? Institiutes and their fee structure?
  17. Required Qualification to join B.Ed course? Fee structure for this course?
  18. List of Distance universities with fee structure which offer Automobile Engineering Diploma course?
6th April 2012, 11:22 AM
arvind_singh
Banned

Default Re: Fee structure and required Qualification for Diploma in Engineering?

FRIEND,

There are a lot of field in which you can do Diploma and the list is given below.

So to take admission in the Diploma colleges you have to first be educationally qualified and that is that they have done 10th class for 2 year Diploma or 12th class for 1 year.

List of diploma Courses
  • Diploma in Beauty Culture & Hair Dressing 6 months 50,000 Rs
  • Diploma in Computer Hardware 6 months 30,000 Rs
  • Diploma in Fashion Designing(DFD) 1 year 75,000 Rs
  • Diploma in Dress Designing(DDD) 1 year 50,000 Rs
  • Diploma in Drawing and Painting 1 year 60,000 Rs
  • Diploma in Cutting and Tailoring 1 year 40,000 Rs
  • Diploma in Web Designing 1 year 1 Lakh
  • Diploma in Graphic Designing 6 months and 1 Lakh
  • Diploma in Information Technology 6 months and 50,000 Rs
  • Diploma in Application Software Development(DASD) 6 months 70,000 Rs
  • Diploma in Textile Designing(DTD) 6 months 60,000 Rs
  • Diploma in Hospital & Health Care Management 1 Year 20,000 Rs
  • Diploma in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 1 Year 40,000 Rs
  • Diploma in Film Arts & A/V Editing 1 Year 1 Lakh
  • Diploma in Animation and Mutimedia 1 year 80,000 Rs
  • Diploma in Print Media Journalism & Communications 1 year 75,000 Rs
  • Diploma in Film Making & Digital Video Production 1 year 75,000 Rs
  • Diploma in Mass Communication 1 year 75,000 Rs
  • Diploma in Mass Media and Creative Writing 1 year 75,000 Rs
  • Diploma in Animation Film Making 2 years 2 Lakhs

GOOD LUCK.
6th April 2012, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure and required Qualification for Diploma in Engineering?

i am a final year student of chemical egg. so i want to know the Entrees exam date of P.P.C.B (Punjab pollution control board) 2012. can u give the proper information about that? THANK...
6th April 2012, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

i am doing full time diploma in E&C. now i want to do any other courses & also i want to continue this diploma full time course also. could u please sugesst me any good idea? i have completed my 12th standard in science combination PCME(physics,chemistry,maths,electronics).
25th May 2012, 12:11 PM
Unregistered

how to join diploma fees? what required for diploma admission
6th June 2012, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

I PASSED HSC AND WANT TO ADMISSION IN DIPLOMA HOW TO GET
3rd April 2013, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

what qualification is required to do diploma in special education
13th June 2013, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

What qualification will be rwquire for diploma engi?
I passed my hsc arts examination and want to admission in diploma engi.? So cab i take admission in diploma?
22nd August 2013, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do diploma in electrical engineering since i could not pass B tech in the same branch? I am 24 yrs old now.
18th October 2013, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

i am completed diplomo in mechanical engineering and i like to join lateral entry in BE mechanical in baroda railway engineering college
2nd November 2013, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

how much fee in admission to ipsr diploma engineering
28th March 2014, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

I have appeared Class X CBSE Board exam this year,can i apply for Diploma in Electronic & communications Eng.or Diploma in mechanical Eng.what persentage or fee i required for that and how to apply? after passing Diploma for 2 years cal i take admission in Degree,i.e BE.Btech etc?
9th April 2015, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

what is the qualification required to do diploma course in karnataka ???
what is the fee structure ??
how many years is it ?
17th June 2017, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

How much fee for diploma in civil engineering in vjti college.I passed SSC with 80%.I am belonging to OBC category & also Jain minority.I got an intermediate cert. in drawing.
Bhagyshri Lakde from Khamgaon.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?