19th December 2012, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

What is the qualification required for IS exam? What is the fee structure

Hey Guys
I am new here, and I want to know about IS Exam. that how many qualification are required for this Exam. Can i prepare for this exam..... What is fee structure...? Please any one help me...!

Related Questions:
  1. Qualification required for Pilot training? Fee structure, entrance and job confirmation?
  2. Where to contact for doing CIMA in India? Fee structure and required qualification?
  3. Procedure to apply in law? What is the fee structure? What is the qualification required?
  4. What is the qualification required to study Pilot? What is the fee structure?
  5. Basic qualification required for Bachelor degrees in Animation? Institiutes and their fee structure?
  6. Required Qualification to join B.Ed course? Fee structure for this course?
  7. How can I do B.Ed course in DAVV? What is the fee structure?
  8. Colleges offering M.Sc in Nuclear Physics? Required qualification and fee structure?
  9. Required Qualification and Fee structure for Pilot Training course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Qualification required for admission in Homeopathy Doctor Training Institute? What is the course duration and fee structure?
  11. What is the qualification needed for Aeronautical engineering? What is the fee structure?
  12. What is the qualification needed for aeronautical engineering? What is the fee structure?
  13. List of colleges which offer MS with low fee structure in Abroad? Qualification required to apply? -- [New]
  14. Colleges which offers M.Sc in Nuclear Physics? Qualification required and fee structure?
  15. What is the qualification required to do diploma in nautical science? What is the fee structure?
  16. What is the qualification required to study ISAE and ENAC of Toulouse? What is the fee structure?
  17. What is the qualification criteria and fee structure of MBBS program?
  18. Required Qualification to appear for TET Exam? How much fee should I pay to give this Exam?
14th August 2015, 11:58 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification required for IS exam? What is the fee structure

First of all I want to clear that it is not I.S. rather it is I.A.S. which sounds like I.S. when pronounced speedily.

I.A.S. stands for Indian Administrative Service and to become an I.A.S. officer one has to clear Civil Services examination held by UPSC once every year.

The eligibility criteria for the same examination are as here under :-

--> You must have the nationality of India.

--> Your age must be within 21 years to 30 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the government norms.

--> You must have completed your bachelor degree course with any stream of your liking from a recognized university.

The examination is held in three stages which are as :- Stage I ) Preliminary test, Stage II ) Mains & Stage III ) Personal interview.

Also the maximum attempt provided for cracking these examination are as :- for general candidates :- 4 attempts, for OBC candidates :- 7 attempts & for SC/ST candidates :- no limits.

For more details regarding the syllabus, question pattern and keydates of upcoming civil services examination you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in.
15th August 2015, 11:23 PM
sai215

Default Re: What is the qualification required for IS exam? What is the fee structure

Re: What is the qualification required for IS exam? What is the fee structure

IAS Eligibility Criteria :------------

For the IAS, IPS A Candidate must be a Citizen of Indian.
Candidate must hold Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline from the recognized university/Institution.
Age limit: 21 - 30 years
Age Relaxation : ST/SC/OBC candidates as per the Government Rules

Number of Attempts:--

For General - 4 times
For OBC - 7 times
For ST/SC - Till 35 years of age

Fee Structure :

Candidates ( expecting Female /SC/ST/PH candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay Fee Rs. 100/-
Candidate admitted to the Main examination will be require to pay a further fee of Rs. 200/-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?