19th August 2013, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for MPSC exam for lecturer in computer science

what is the syllabus for mpsc exam for lecturer in comp.science

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus of MPSC for lecturer in computer science and engineering? What is the criteria and eligibility?
  2. What is the difference between MPSC and UPSC?
  3. How to give the entrance exam for MPSC? I am a student of BSc computer Science
  4. Is MPSC better than further studies? What path should I follow after post graduation? -- [New]
  5. Detailed syllabus of MPSC Pre Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible for the post of government polytechnic college?
  7. What is the polytechnic lecturer entrance syllabus for computer science
  8. Which course shall I opt for between M.Tech and MS after completion of BE in Computer Science to join as Lecturer in Engineering Colleges?
  9. How to apply for MPSC Exam? What syllabus should I prepare for this Exam?
  10. Syllabus and exam dates of MPSC exam?
  11. Which course to choose to become a Lecturer in a good college having completed M.Sc in Computer Science and working in a Company?
  12. Which are the posts in MPSC and UPSC for computer science engineers? What is the syllabus?
  13. How to get lecturer job in government college after doing B.E computer science?
  14. Eligibility to join as a lecturer for computer science and engineering under ANNA university campus after MCA and ME ?
  15. Am I eligible for lecturer in computer science in private college of Poytechnic?
  16. Books to be referred for MPSC? I have completed engineering in computer science
  17. Does M.Phil in Computer Science beneficial to become a Lecturer?
  18. Can I become a lecturer in any Arts and Science college if completed M.E. in Computer Science Engineering?
22nd March 2017, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for MPSC exam for lecturer in computer science

I have completed my b.e . In computer science. So which subject shall i take to give mpsc exam and what is its syllabus.
17th June 2017, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for MPSC exam for lecturer in computer science

I have completed my be in computer science and I want to appear for mpsc exams. Can I apply for mpsc post other than related to computer science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?