22nd December 2013, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Qualification required for Pilot training? Fee structure, entrance and job confirmation?

I want to know that, other than hsc with science steam, is there any other qualification required for
taking admission in pilot training schools. I wanted to know about the best pilot training schools in
Mumbai too.
Please be kind and give me the complete information about the pilot training , such as fee structure,
qualification, examinations, enterence tests, criteria, confirmation of good job, salery which I'll earn,etc.

Related Questions:
  1. Required Qualification and Fee structure for Pilot Training course?
  2. Is there any government pilot training school in India? What is the fee structure?
  3. What is the qualification required to study Pilot? What is the fee structure?
  4. Institutes in Mumbai, qualification required and entrance exams for Pilot training after 12th standard? Fee for course and available jobs?
  5. Best colleges for commercial pilot training? fee structure, placements and exam dates -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of top 5 colleges for Pilot Training in India? What is the fee structure?
  7. Fee structure in best pilot training college in India, USA and Philipines? What is the fee structure? I want to be a pilot
  8. Is there any specific qualification needed for Pilot training? Pilot training schools in Mumbai? -- [New]
  9. Pilot training courses in AP after 12th standard and age 19? Fee structure?
  10. Is it possible to join Pilot Training Institute after 10th? Fee structure and the duration of the course?
  11. Qualification required for admission in Homeopathy Doctor Training Institute? What is the course duration and fee structure?
  12. What is the fee structure for pilot training course?
  13. What is the qualification needed for pilot training?
  14. How to become Loco Pilot or Section Engineer in Indian Railways after studying in first year of Mechanical Engineering? Is there any special training required to become Loco Pilot? What is the scope for job in section engineering?
  15. Complete Procedure to become a Commercial Pilot? List of Colleges offering Commercial Pilot Training? What will be the fee structure for this?
  16. Required Qualification to become a Commercial Pilot? Do I need any Engineering Entrance for this Job?
  17. List of Commercial Pilot Training Institutes in India that give free Training?
  18. Minimum academic qualification required to join Pilot Training Course?
17th April 2014, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Qualification required for Pilot training? Fee structure, entrance and job confirmation?

iam studing commerce and my aim is to become a pilot plzz suggest me what should i do after 12th pass
20th February 2015, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Qualification required for Pilot training? Fee structure, entrance and job confirmation?

My big desire to be pilot but I have not financial suport l have passed 12th with 54% how I can be pilot and which is best aviation academy in jashedpur.
12th August 2015, 10:00 AM
parandwal chandrakant

Institutes in Mumbai, qualification required and entrance exams for Pilot training after 12th standard? Fee for course and available jobs?
12th August 2015, 10:06 AM
parandwal chandrakant

My big desire to be pilot but I have not financial suport l have passed 12th sci .with 60% how I can be pilot and which is best aviation academy in mumbai
1st April 2016, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

IM 15 YEARS OLD AND IAM IN STD 10TH (SSC) AND IN COLLEGE I WANT TO TAKE SCIENCE AND FROM CHILDHOOD MY AIM IS TO BECOME CO-PILOT AND I AM IN MUMBAI I WANT TO TAKE ADMISSION IN BOMBAY FLYING CLUB , JUHU WHICH IS NEAREST FROM MY HOME AND PLZ SUGGEST ME HOW TO APPLY IN AVIATION SCHOOL AND I AM FINANCIAL STRONG PLEASE HELP ME .
20th April 2016, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

what is the qualification and age required for admission to any cpl course?
4th June 2017, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Hi I have done B.Sc in hotel management but my aim is to become a commercial pilot so please suggest me how I can become a pilot and my age is 21 years tell me about fee structure , qualification, eligibility duration and fee structure for CPL and duration .
How many years are required to become a commercial pilot.
26th March 2018, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am Shikha, I had just given my 12 board exam with PCM and I wanted to be PILOT but I belong to a middle class family so please suggest me a government colleges ,with fee structure, eligibility duration and about PILOT life
29th May 2018, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Hello! sir I am Sapna and I want details about that how to become pilot and their fees structure?
31st May 2018, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

I have passed out class 12 recently and i want to be a pilot but its late this year can i apply for it next year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?