8th June 2011, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

In which field can I do after doing my 12th commerce apart from C.A?

i taken commerce but i dn't want to do c.a by commerce in which field i can go with the help of commerce?????????????

24th September 2011, 03:38 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which field can I do after doing my 12th commerce apart from C.A?

Hello friend,
Since you have qualified +2 level of examination in commerce, you have various options available for your higher studies.
Since you are not interested in chartered accountancy course, you may go for other professional courses like company secretary or cost and work accountancy. These are professional courses in demand apart from chartered accountancy course and in the upcoming years, the demand for a qualified company secretary is going to be huge, even more than charted accountant.

Apart from these professional courses, you may either go for a bachelors degree in commerce or bachelors degree in business administration, if willing to pursue MBA as your masters degree program.
30th September 2011, 10:42 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.
Default Re: In which field can I do after doing my 12th commerce apart from C.A?

Hello friend,
Since you have qualified +2 level of examination in commerce, you have various options available for your higher studies.
Since you are not interested in chartered accountancy course, you may go for other professional courses like company secretary or cost and work accountancy. These are professional courses in demand apart from chartered accountancy course and in the upcoming years, the demand for a qualified company secretary is going to be huge, even more than charted accountant.

Apart from these professional courses, you may either go for a bachelors degree in commerce or bachelors degree in business administration, if willing to pursue MBA as your masters degree program.
29th May 2012, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

can we do fashion designing course from nift after 2?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?