11th May 2011, 02:18 PM
kunal patidar

How can I join commerce field after 12th Biology?

I am 12th biology student and i dont want to do anything in bio field after 12th. I want to do in commerse field please tell me which course is suitable for me after 12th.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join Army field after commerce? I am interested in biology
  2. Which are the best courses for me to join in the field of Biology after completion of 12th class with Biology?
  3. Which field should I choose after completing 12th commerce? Should I join Journalism?
  4. How can I start a career in commerce field after passing 12th arts?
  5. What should I do after passing 12th to join Biology? Should I take admission in medical field or in drawing?
  6. Is it possible to join a private biology 12th class course along with a regular after passing 12th from CBSE with 62%(Commerce)?
  7. What subjects can I choose in class 11th after scoring 9.0 CGPA in science
  8. How to join medical after passing 12th Biology?
  9. How to choose my career in IT field after passing 11th commerce
  10. Recruitment exams to join Banking Sector for 12th Commerce student? -- [New]
  11. Which course has more scope between B.Sc Botany and B.Sc Zoology? Which are the different fields that I can join after completion of 12th class with Biology and without Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I take biotechnology after completing commerce and biology in 11th and 12th
  13. How to become an IAS officer after studying in 12th in commerce field in Mumbai
  14. Courses related to Microbiology field for 12th Biology WBCHSE Board student?
  15. Which field should I choose after 12th? What has the best scope in biology?
  16. What to do after 12th commerce in order to join big MNC's like HCL,Intel etc?
  17. How to join 4 years BS course in Biology Faculty after studying 12th with Mains Subject in Biology, Chemistry and Physics
  18. Which are the better career options in Indore City for me if I am not interested to continue in Biology field after doing 12th in Biology?
22nd August 2011, 08:21 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

Default Re: How can I join commerce field after 12th Biology?

Dear

You can't go into commerce field after 12th.
But you can go for MBA after 12th.
Why you wanna go into the commerce field .
It is not the time to change the field.
Do something in which you want to excel.
Just go for
MBBS
B.Pharmacy
BDS
BAMS
BHMS
Nursing
29th September 2011, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

I want to become airforce pilot but i completed my 10 2 with biology plz tell me fast i dont have more time
11th October 2011, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

i m in 11th nd want to know whether pcb after 12th has more option or commerce has nd competion is tuff in medical line or commerce line ??
15th January 2012, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

I had done my inter from science group(medical) now i'm doing b.com.i just want to know what to do next?
19th March 2012, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage required in Class 12th to persue BDS course In govt. colleges?
9th January 2014, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

After completing B.Sc in cell and molecular biology I want to join a commerce line. Is there a way in which I can do so?
24th April 2014, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

i'm just complete 12th with pcb and i want to do b.com.. Can i do b.com my subject is pcb.. Plzzzz tell
24th April 2014, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

i'm just complete 10 2 with pcb.. And i want to do b.com now..can i do b.com nd prepartion banking plzzz tell me my sub is pcb. I can't want to go medical field... . . Plzzzzz advise me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?