4th November 2015, 04:00 AM
Unregistered

Recruitment exams to join Banking Sector for 12th Commerce student?

Hello,
I want to know if I get any job in government field after my 12th. I am studying Commerce in 12th. I want to know various exams. I am interested in Banking field. Please tell me about various banking exams for me.

5th November 2015, 04:18 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Recruitment exams to join Banking Sector for 12th Commerce student?

Actually after 12th it is quite difficult to get job in banks.
Even for the clerical posts , minimum qualification needed is graduation with minimum 50% marks and 45% for reserved categories.
So, to apply for job in banking sector firstly complete your graduation with good score.
Then you can apply for :

Clerks
PO
Manager
5th November 2015, 06:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

The jobs in PSU and private banks ask for degree qualification these days. Class XII was previously accepted for PSU bank exams but now the qualification required is raised.

Therefore, you are not eligible for bank jobs as of now. You can apply for other government jobs like SSC CHSLE, NDA exam, SCRA etc.
5th November 2015, 08:08 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Recruitment Examinations available for 12th Commerce Candidate:

I really appreciate your aim that willing to get job in Banking Sector. Basically you must first fulfill the required eligibility criteria for appearing in Banking related Examinations. The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for appearing in Banking Examinations is "Graduate Degree" or Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Since you have just passed 12th Class, I am sorry to say that you are not at all eligible to apply for bank examination with 12th Qualification. Since graduation is the minimum educational qualification required, you are not eligible now. So in order to get the eligibility criteria, you are required to complete Graduate Degree for appearing in Bank Examinations. Besides this, there are many recruitment available for 12th Completed Candidates. You may apply for National Defense Academy (NDA and NA), Special Class Railway Apprentice, Indian Railways Recruitment and Postal/ Sorting Assistant Recruitments (India Post).
6th November 2015, 12:06 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I want to know if I get any job in government field after my 12th. I am studying Commerce in 12th. I want to know various exams. I am interested in Banking field. Please tell me about various banking exams for me.
12th standard candidates are not eligible for banking exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI clerk exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 28 years.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI PO exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 30 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?