8th May 2011, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

Field to choose after not being satisfied with 12th through Vocational sciences with Computer? Should i opt for commerce?

sir i m a student of computer science and i had given an exam of 12th standerd through vocational sciences and but i m not satisfied with this subject and i want to change my field but according to father i should take commerce and go for MBA through BMS or GRADUATION?
what should i do according to u sir please guide me sir?

14th May 2011, 09:10 PM
ASHUROCKSTAR

Default Re: Field to choose after not being satisfied with 12th through Vocational sciences with Computer? Should i opt for commerce?

Hello friend,
I don't want to demoralise you,but ,a bitter truth has been found through a recent survey that most students cannot continue with computer science because most of the students focus on their main science and commerce subjects forgetting that they have also opted for extra subject like computer science which require a lot of practice.

If you are just weak in computer science then you should opt for an alternate in upcoming courses you are going to take,else if ,you are weak in all science subjects then take commerce or arts.

But, commerce is entirely different field which require a lot of practice and arts require a deep knowledge of society but you can opt for these because many students find these subjects easy.

My work is to guide you and rest all depend on you .Don't become panic because the theme of film 3 idiots was all is well.
24th May 2011, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Field to choose after not being satisfied with 12th through Vocational sciences with Computer? Should i opt for commerce?

Sir i just passed my exams of class 12th with just 60% and in {pcm} less than that. . Sir plz give me a right suggestion regarding my carrier?
26th May 2011, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir i hav the fear of failing in 12th. I hav taken science. Can i change my stream after the results even if i fail? Wht r career opt further?
27th May 2011, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

i have passed my 12 with 55% which field can i choose??? i dnt want to do engg. or mass media
6th August 2011, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

to appear in IIT jam in statistics,how many percentage(overall),I've to be obtained??
2nd June 2013, 08:26 AM
Unregistered

I am a 2 vocational (science) passed student. Then i can't decide to go which subject read?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?