11th October 2015, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

What should i do after passing 12th in vocational?

I am studying 12th in vocational. But i like the most computer field. So what should i do now?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after passing Vocational stream? Will I be allowed for BCA or BA Economics? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get a government job after passing 12th with 61% in Vocational?
  3. What can I do after passing Vocational course in Electronics after 10th? Can I join BA/BSc or B.Com?
  4. Whether 3 years polytechnic course a vocational course?
  5. Can i directly enter in 2nd year Diploma after passing 12th in vocational stream with 69%?
  6. Is a person eligible for vocational course after passing 12th?
  7. How to make my career in Indian Army after passing 12th from Symbiosis Vocational College
  8. How to do diploma engineering in computer science after passing 12th in Vocational Course(Hotel Management)
  9. Am I eligible to apply for engineering in Mumbai after passing 12th in electrical machines and appliances vocational course from Tamilnadu State Board?
  10. Am I eligible for bank PO job after doing BSc Vocational
  11. Is Vocational Course equivalent to 12th? Which is a better field after 12th? Which is the easy course after 10th?
  12. Will I get admission in Computer Engineering after passing Vocational Course in Computer Technique course after 10th?
  13. Can i get admission in Diploma course after passing vocational course?
  14. Should I go for IT or Computer Engineering after completing Vocational Course in 12th?
  15. Can i do Diploma in Taxation and Accounts just after passing 12th? -- [New]
  16. How to do BCA or MCA after passing 12th?
  17. Am I eligible for engineering after passing 12th in Electronics Engineering Vocational Course from CBSE board?
  18. How to join Vocational courses in Hyderabad after passing SSC?
13th October 2015, 06:19 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should i do after passing 12th in vocational?

After 12th you can go for B.Tech degree or you can Go with academic course that is B.Sc , M.Sc etc...

This depends upon your own dissension , As you are interested in Computer then you can go with B.tech in Computer science or BCA After that MCA which is also computer related course.
13th October 2015, 10:50 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

You can apply for the course of Computer Science in your Graduation once you have cleared your Class 12 Board.
You need to apply for the course of your choice and admission will be provided on the basis of the marks that you have obtained in your Class 12 Board.
So make sure you are able to get good marks in Class 12 to get admission to a good college.
13th March 2022, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply in indian air force after passing 12 th class in vocational stream
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?