1st April 2016, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Which field I can choose in Engineering after completion of 12th computer science?

What course can I choose after my 12th if I'm a computer student with math and average, my interest is on engineering which field can I choose in engineering?? Can you please suggest me the best which would help me to proceed further?

Related Questions:
  1. Which higher studies course I can take after completion of 12th? Engineering or B.Sc Computer Science?
  2. Which field should I choose between MBA and Engineering after 12th? Can I do MBA after 12th?
  3. Which field should I choose after passing 12th with PCM computer science?
  4. Which is the best field among Electronics and Telecommunication, Computer Science and Computer Engineering? Difference between both?
  5. Which course should I choose after completion of class 12th? I am a Maths student
  6. Which topic to choose in Ph.D computer science after completion of MCA course?
  7. Which branch has better job opportunities? What is the future of ECE or CSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which stream is better in B.Tech to get a job in India?
  9. Can I do Ph.D after completion of B.Tech Computer Science? Which subjects should I choose? How much expense is needed for doing Ph.D?
  10. What to choose between computer science and mechanical engineering course after 12th?
  11. Which course is better for me between MCA and M.Sc being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Sc?
  12. What should I study in 11th standard to build my career after completing 10th?
  13. Detailed information and specializations available to study in Polytechnic course?
  14. Can I study Diploma in Computer Science Engineering along with 12th Arts? Options after completing Diploma course?
  15. Do I have an opportunity to get a seat in top branches like CSE?
  16. Which is the best course to do in Diploma?
  17. Which all course I can opt for doing masters in abroad after completion of B.E Computer Science Engineering?
  18. How to get trained for getting a good job after completion of B.E Computer Science?
1st April 2016, 02:24 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which field I can choose in Engineering after completion of 12th computer science?

After completion of your 12th standard with Computer Science and if you are interested in Engineering then, you can pursue Engineering course. To be eligible to pursue Engineering course, you must have completed 12th standard with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects from a recognised board. So, if you have pursued your 12th standard with above mentioned subjects, you can pursue Computer Science Engineering course.
1st April 2016, 09:55 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which field I can choose in Engineering after completion of 12th computer science?

You can pursue Bachelor of Engineering/ Bachelor of Technology in computer engineering. A candidate must have passed 12th with physics, chemistry and mathematics with minimum 50% marks and relaxation of 5% is given to reserved categories from recognised board. You can also pursue diploma in Computer Engineering and for that minimum qualification is also 12th with science stream. You have to appear in the entrance exam known as Common Entrance Test that is conducted by Competent Authority. Admission is also done through Joint Entrance Exam to various IITs of our country.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?