5th March 2011, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

Which field should my son go for after 10th for a secure and happy life?

my child is studying in class x . now what field can he select for the secure and happy life.he is inerested in wild life.suggest me.

18th April 2011, 12:05 PM
amlendu shekhar
Junior Member+

Default Re: Which field should my son go for after 10th for a secure and happy life?

Hi dear,
It is the toughest part of the life to choose the stream after 10th class , so it should not be your choice rather it should be the choice of your son whatever stream he wants, where his mind could concentrate, if he is interested in wild life then i will suggest him to take bio as a stream and after 12th he can have several opportunities to get good job.
Thanks
29th May 2011, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which field should my son go for after 10th for a secure and happy life?

hey..m having interest in law bt i think it doesn't hav enough oppurtunities...suggst me..
23rd June 2011, 03:16 AM

If Your son done well then I think you must admit in 12th in science or commerce in good recidental college.I he done 12th in good percentage you can go any IIT or medical coaching.here you can get several way of future career .GOOD BUY.
3rd January 2012, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

what is advisablefor an average student whose math or science is of average calibre ?
22nd September 2013, 08:45 AM
Unregistered

How i secure good marks in marathi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?