6th August 2011, 11:32 PM
Swami Supradiptananda

How to encourage my students to join Army Medical and Engineering course after passing 12th?

Dear Sir,

Namaskars!

I want to encourage my students to join Army Medical and Engineering courses after 12 class. Please guide my students.

Yours in Humanity!

Swami Supradiptananda
Vice Principal
Ramakrishna Mission
Narottam Nagar
Arunachal Pradesh
[email protected]
mobile - 9436208180
visit me at : supradiptananda.blogspot.com

14th February 2016, 04:42 PM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to encourage my students to join Army Medical and Engineering course after passing 12th?

Information regarding Ahead Career After 12th

Nice to see your interest in higher study. You need not to encourage your son for any course. A candidate must choose any course as per own interest not by other.

In the today age there are lot of opportunity available in all the field. If your son is interested in the engineering field then engineering is the best option for your son as ahead career. I advise you to don't pressure on your son to choose any field. It is your son career so choose any field as per own interest not by any other.

After completing 12th you must choose any one field as per own interest. If your son did 12th with PCM then engineering is the best option and for the PCB stream candidates medical is the best option. Before choosing any field please think twice on that. Opportunity never come twice so choose any field as per your's son interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?