28th November 2009, 11:17 AM
ramybtech

How many seats are there in anna university for gate cleared B.Tech students?

hi friends ..... i would like to know the number of seats availability for b.tech students who have got qualified in gate exam for pursuing m.tech in anna university..

1. How many seats are there in Anna University M.E Counseling for Non GATE B.Ed students
  2. How to get admission in PSG Tech Coimbatore after scoring 30.940 marks in TANCET?
  3. Is it possible to study in Anna University through GATE without appearing in TANCET?
  4. Possibility to get a seat in Anna University? I have qualified in GATE
  5. Any management quota in deemed universities, government colleges and anna university affiliated colleges? What is the fee structure?
  6. Where will i get in Anna University Counseling after scoring 30.33 in GATE?
  7. Is there seperate notification for GATE qualified students for M.tech?
  8. Number of seats available for sports quota in Anna university? List of Anna University colleges having seats for sports quota?
  9. How any seats are there for MA Geography in Anna University? How many of them are reserved and for whom? -- [New]
  10. How to get admission in M.Tech in Kerala? I have completed B.Tech in Anna University
  11. Is there any special consideration for CBSE students in Anna University?
  12. Is there any reservation quota for NCC cadets for BVCS admission?
  13. What are the chances of getting admission in COEP for Civil Branch after scoring 159 in MHT CET? How much could be the cutoff this time?
  14. Which university is better between Anna University and West Bengal University?
  15. Number of seats available in Anna University? Minimum TANCET marks to apply for PG program?
  16. Can I join B.Tech without qualifying EAMCET?
  17. Required Cutoff to join in top engineering colleges in Tamilnadu?
  18. NITs offering M.Tech to M.SC students through GATE?
5th December 2009, 09:17 PM

Default Re: How many seats are there in anna university for gate cleared B.Tech students?

you can get the detailed information regarding availability of seats from its official website www.annauniv.edu
23rd December 2009, 05:37 AM
maddusajj

Default Re: How many seats are there in anna university for gate cleared B.Tech students?

it depends on the branch in which the student has applied,please mention your branch then we can help......
24th December 2009, 05:10 PM
amarjit

you will get to know all the information during the counseling after the results are declared....it will be based on the branch you choose.........so be patient......

25th December 2009, 05:02 PM
ROHIT KUNDLIYA

only selected seats are avialable in this university please to fill forums in aieee exam and get good rank then immediately aaply this university and also good percentage in 12th exam
8th January 2010, 05:34 PM

it idepends on the branch in which you are applying ...you will get all the info at the tim eof counselling .for more contact the univarsity sites
7th February 2010, 12:24 AM
gautam d wonder lover

check it from the office websites
www.annauniv.edu
7th February 2010, 04:57 PM
pradeep.g.u

it depends on the branch you are going to choose .. you can get the detailed information regarding availability of seats from its official website www.annauniv.edu
28th February 2010, 10:17 PM

i think you ill get better information about seats by visit the officail site of this university- www.annauniv.edu.
30th March 2010, 04:09 PM
subhasish

you will get the full information from the site below:
www.futureaccountant.com/
7th May 2010, 10:37 PM

sir, I have cleared GATE..ma score s 359...and ma all india ranking s 1026...can i get a seat n anna univ (food technology)
18th May 2010, 04:43 PM

how many seats are there for other state students in anna university?
7th June 2010, 01:08 PM

i have a 6022 sc cate rank can i get seat in anna university
10th June 2010, 02:12 AM
sanket mathur

ww.annauniv.edu
go through this to get detailed information related to anna university.
13th June 2010, 05:53 PM
compaq123

only for 6022 sc cate rank can i get seat in anna university.
20th June 2010, 09:14 PM

how many seats are there for MBC ?
21st June 2010, 12:39 AM

my rank is 5073 in sc in which colg i wil get seat for ece , it or civil
23rd June 2010, 11:06 AM

How many seats are there in anna university for sc students
23rd June 2010, 11:10 AM

How many seats alartment in sc student
28th June 2010, 01:13 PM

how many seats in there BC studens
30th June 2010, 08:06 PM

I got gate score 323 in electrical . can i get seat in psg technology
2nd July 2010, 10:46 AM

my cut off is 188 can i get mech in anna univ ,trichy BIT campus
5th July 2010, 06:48 PM

hello sir.........
my tancet score is 42.464 and gate score is 347 for ME ... i belongs to BC and ECE dept ... can i get seat in anna univ...
6th July 2010, 11:35 AM

hello friends....
my tancet score is 42.457... my gate score is 335,25.67.... i am a bc .... my branch is eee. will i get a seat in anna..
22nd July 2010, 11:07 AM

hello sir....
My gate score is 299 in computer science.. i belong to sc.. wil i get seat in anna uiversity chennai............
10th August 2010, 01:31 PM

How many seat bc at btech
29th November 2010, 03:13 PM
raush

hi,i would like to pursue mca from anna university.in which process shall i complete for it?pls reply...
1st December 2010, 12:15 AM
deep_4

Originally Posted by ramybtech View Post
hi friends ..... i would like to know the number of seats availability for b.tech students who have got qualified in gate exam for pursuing m.tech in anna university..
well ramy,

it depends upon your rank and the availability of seats at that time in the anna university.
anna university has a record of changing seats every year.

you will get it to know at the time of counselling.
1st December 2010, 12:55 AM
er.dellikannan

Originally Posted by ramybtech View Post
it is based on the department and ur mark.....basically they recalculate ur mark to list the ranking .......ur rank decides ur seats
1st December 2010, 01:01 AM
sandipk

helo friend

you can get the detailed information regarding availability of seats from its official website
www.annauniv.edu

1st December 2010, 09:35 PM
ramakant sharma

Smile Re: How many seats are there in anna university for gate cleared B.Tech students?

Anna university itself has number of colleges but if you are talking about anna university uit than it depends upon your branch because each branch having number of specialization

so be specific but on an average there are 36- 54 seats in each department in which are reserved for gate qualified candidates

for furthur information give your branch name i will provide you filtered data

24th February 2011, 12:47 AM
RATAN SINGH RATHORE

HI DEAR,
you can get the detailed information regarding availability of seats from its official website www.annauniv.edu

BEST WISHES FOR YOUR FUTURE...................
2nd May 2011, 04:06 PM

hi friends i have qualified gate with score of 345 with mark as 26 and my percentile is 87.91 and i belong to civil engineering dept i want to know how much seat is available for m.e transport engg and me cons management wil i get seat in anna university main campus pls reply
12th May 2011, 09:51 PM

How many seats are there in anna university for m.Tech Food Technology?
11th June 2011, 12:17 PM

When will the Anna university M.tech councelling start for the year 2011 ( an approximate date)?
25th June 2011, 01:34 PM

Hi friends i have obtained a GATE score of 222 with 19.96 as my marks out of 100.also I ave obtained 40.402 in TANCET 2011. i belong to the B.C category. i want to know the num of seats for power systems in anna univ?also please temme whether i can get seat through tancet or gate?and also list me out colleges so that i can get "core companies" for placement be it govt or private...anywhere in tamilnadu.but i wanna study in best instituition...please guide....
26th June 2011, 04:21 PM

vidhya.s
i clear Gate with 37.67 marks in CSE stream can i get mtech in annauniv?
wher when aplln willbe issued?
25th July 2011, 09:19 AM

how many are there in anna university for ST candidate?
25th July 2011, 09:41 AM

Hai my cut off mark is 99.5 can i get seat in anna university
26th July 2011, 09:51 AM

sir my cut off mark is 99.5 can i get admission in anna university plzzzzzzz reply me
16th August 2011, 08:31 AM

when will Btech Ist year batch in anna university afiliated college starts ?
17th August 2011, 12:53 PM

I got community(BC)rank as 288.. n overall rank as1074..i belong to EEE department.. IS there any possibility to get seat in anna university chennai..
5th December 2011, 10:18 AM

Hi.!
Am doing my final year civil engineering. How much mark should i have to score to get seat in IIT's, Anna univ for construction management?
Is that doing contruction management will be good for me doing in NICMAR?
10th March 2012, 01:17 PM

I have completed my diploma in chemical engineering with 79% marks. Now i'm wondering to do my b.tech in anna university. Whether i can get selected to do my b.tech through counceling under sc category with 79% marks.
16th March 2012, 03:10 PM

i qualified GATE 2012..my mark is 36.67 out of 100(general category),my gate score is 326 and my AIR is 1870 0f 14638 appeared candidates in biotechnology..i'm going to appear for TANCET also...will i get admission for biotech in anna university?pls let me know...

janani.
24th May 2012, 04:41 PM

In 2011 any seats are free in agriculture engineering at anna university campus?
24th June 2012, 06:31 PM
babu91

Anna university itself has number of colleges but if you are talking about anna university uit than it depends upon your branch because each branch having number of specialization

so be specific but on an average there are 36- 54 seats in each department in which are reserved for gate qualified candidates

for furthur information give your branch name i will provide you filtered data

29th July 2012, 02:27 PM

i got 2012 GATE score as 380 in sc category in ECE dept..
what are colleges that i will get ME seat in anna university councilling?
and where i can get last year gate cut off marks of each college for ME..?
13th August 2012, 01:39 PM

How many seats are there in me counselling for non gate B.E students?
13th August 2012, 01:42 PM

How many seats are there in anna university me couselling for non gate B.E students?