30th June 2011, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Which fields or courses are available for me after doing diploma in central institute of plastic engineering and technology?

Respected sir I have done diploma in Central institute of plastic engineering and Technology.I want to do B.tech. Which fields and courses are avilable for me.pls tell me

7th December 2011, 03:34 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which fields or courses are available for me after doing diploma in central institute of plastic engineering and technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir I have done diploma in Central institute of plastic engineering and Technology.I want to do B.tech. Which fields and courses are avilable for me.pls tell me
Dear Friend,

As plastic has become a part of our everyday need. Infact today after steel plastic is the most widely used material in the world.

Aspirants of Plastic Technology can join B. Tech program in polymer/plastics technology. You can also do B. Tech in chemical engineering, rubber technology or mechanical engineering. In either case you need to qualify 10+2 with science, to enter this field. B. Tech courses in Plastic Technology is of Four years duration.

Plastic technologists and professional are in great demand in public sector like, Oil India Limited. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation, Polymer Corporation of different states. Petro-chemical Research Laboratories and the Ministry of Petroleum and Chemical are offering jobs in various positions.

Best of Luck
10th July 2012, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which fields or courses are available for me after doing diploma in central institute of plastic engineering and technology?

please tell me about the courses after plastic diploma ,institute procedur
21st July 2012, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

please tell me about the courses after plastic technology diploma
31st December 2017, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am a student of diploma in plastics technology in cipet and i am physically challenged (i can not lift weight>5kg,can't bend and sit more than 2and 1/2hour at a place.) and i want to do job in plastics industry. can i do this? If yes then what field will be better processing /testing or another.
Please tell me sir([email protected])

Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?