31st March 2012, 11:14 PM
Palak Chhabra

Which fields involve fame that I can take after passing 12th commerce stream?

i am confused what to do after 12th..i am from commerce stream...non-maths...can u tell me about those fields which involves FAME??? i have always dream t to pursue in such fields only...

20th July 2012, 01:54 PM
Neerajtiwari779

Default Re: Which fields involve fame that I can take after passing 12th commerce stream?

Careear after 12th comerce.

Hey it depend on you to which side you are verymuch intrested in. If you are beter with some thing that generaly student not try you can do folloing coarces. But it recuire some natural abilty within you. With your colification you may go in folowing field.
1 Insurence.
2 Alternative medicine.
3 Fasion designing.
4 Yoga.
5 Chef or Hotel management.
6 Creative writing in Hindi/English.
7 Publishing.
8 Cartonist.
9 Animation.
10 Air hostes.
11 Music.
12 Dancing.

Collages and institutes are avilable in india for all the above streams mentioned in the list. Some of the instiutes I am mentioning here.

>>>Insurence
1 LIC training center, Delhi.
2 Narsee Mnhanjee Instgitute of management.

>>>Fashion
1 Pearl acadmy of fasion, New Delhi.
2 SNDT Wmens University, Mumbai.

>>>Alternative medicine.
1 BHU, Vranasi.
2 Ayurved Mahavidyalay, Gaya.

>>>Yoga
1 Dr Bhimsao Ambedkar University, Agra.
2 Himachal pradesh university, Shimla.

>>>Chef.
1 Institut of Hotel MaCTAG
20th July 2012, 09:22 PM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which fields involve fame that I can take after passing 12th commerce stream?

Hi dear..

First of all , I want to tell you that there is no such stream which doesn't have fame...

And fame is a word that for me could sound something else and for you it's different.

If you really want to be famous, you should not see the expected average salary after certain graduate course, but you should take that branch that you find really interesting.

May be the average salary shown is low, but if you have interest and will , you have Success 100% guaranteed.

I have attached a picture for you so that you can know which courses can you opt for

Please check it.

All the best..!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CareerPath3.jpg
Views:	2036
Size:	100.3 KB
ID:	101147  
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?