19th September 2015, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get scholarship after completion of 12th from MP board with 86% marks in commerce stream?

How can i get scholarship after passing 12th mp board getting 86.8% from commerce stream...?? Can someone please guide me with the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer from you all. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for getting scholarship in MP board after completion of 12th with 83.4% marks?
  2. Scholarship for 8th ranker in Rajasthan board at 12th commerce?
  3. Can I get scholarship from Ministry of Human Resource Department Deafter scoring 80% in 12th commerce?
  4. What is the procedure to get scholarship after completing 12th?
  5. What is the procedure followed for getting scholarship after completion of 12th with 76% marks?
  6. What is the procedure followed to get scholarship from Punjab School education board?
  7. Which are the best commerce courses and colleges in India? Can I do graduation in commerce if I have done 12th in Non Medical stream?
  8. Can i get scholarship after securing 82% in 12th under BSEB Board? What is the procedure to apply for the scholarhsip?
  9. Scholarship or financial assistance after scoring 80% in 12th?
  10. Can I get scholarship if secured 84% in 12th PSEB Commerce?
  11. What should I do to get scholarship if I have scored 81% marks in 12th HP board?
  12. Can I get scholarship now pursuing 2nd year of B.Com course having scored 91% in 12th class with Commerce stream?
  13. Courses available to study for 12th Commerce student?
  14. Procedure and eligibility to apply in CSS Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 96% in 12th CBSE?
  15. Is there any scholarship available for me if I have completed 12th standard commerce in GSEB board with 85% marks?
  16. Procedure to apply for Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 95% in 12th CBSE?
  17. Procedue to get scholarship after scoring above 80% in 12th from CBSE Board? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the procedure followed to get scholarship for UG degree with 87% marks in 12th?
20th October 2016, 07:56 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get scholarship after completion of 12th from MP board with 86% marks in commerce stream?

You can apply for the state government scholarship at the official website of MP board. You have to download the application form and after filling it properly you have to submit this form before the last date. Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?