18th July 2011, 10:16 PM
n.v.pradeep

Which of the following colleges are self financed or government financed universities?

in the following college,which are self financed university or govt financed university ?
lovely professional university,punjab
mahatma jyothi rao phule university,jaipur
sri padampat singhaiah university ,udaipur
sarada university,greater noida

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the self financed colleges in which admission in the month of May to June?
  2. How can I get admission in any self financed deemed university?
  3. Queries about MBBS entrance exam?
  4. WBJEE PMT cut off marks and rank required for Government and Self Financed colleges?
  5. How to take admission in government and self financed college of West Bengal?
  6. Details regarding admission in MBBS in Gujarat?
  7. Does Lovely Professional University come under AIEEE?
  8. Which are the courses or training programs offered for high government post and are financed by government itself?
  9. How many seats are available for MBBS in Gujarat? Any college which will be started for MBBS in Gujarat?
  10. How to get the application form for self financed medical college of Kerala?
  11. Which college to opt for during 2nd phase of counseling for MBA admission through ICET? Do minorities and girls colleges have low placements? What does self financed colleges mean? Do they consider fee exemption criteria?
  12. How many medical seats are there in both government and self financed sectors?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for CSS Scholarship if pursuing M.Com in Self Financed college? -- [New]
  14. How to get admission for Post Graduation studies in Self Financed Institution through AIEEE?
  15. How many self financed colleges of BSc science are there in Rajkot?
  16. M.Tech in Jadavpur or Shibpur via distance self financed mode after B.Tech in CSE
  17. Top 10 self financed government aided colleges? I have scored 13,600 in MBA TANCET
  18. Which college can I get with an AIEEE rank of 109352 and state rank of 5908? Can I get a good college in MP? -- [Most Discussed]
18th November 2011, 11:48 PM
brijesh2970

Default Re: Which of the following colleges are self financed or government financed universities?

Dear friend,
mahatma jyothi rao phule university, jaipur & sarda university. gr.noida are the govermented universities.
and
lovely professional university,punjab & sri padapat singhaiah university, udaipur are self financed universities.

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
20th July 2013, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which of the following colleges are self financed or government financed universities?

Is there any possibility to get seat in engineering in any NIT Self-fnanced course at this moment after scoring comparatively a higher rank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?