28th March 2012, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Are the following universities offering B.Tech course through distance learning program validates from Bihar state government?

I have done diploma in civil engineering from govt. college,after that i want doing b.tech from distance education, from following universities.

1. Karnatka state open university
2. Istitute of civil engineers( India).

Are those universities validated from bihar state govt.

Brajesh Kumar
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. List of UGC recognized universities offering distance learning program in B.Tech Biotech? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of universities offering PhD in HR through distance learning program?
  3. Can I get Teachers Eligibility test application form?
  4. List of Distance Learning Government Universities offering Ph.D in Hospitality Management or Ph.D in Hotel Management?
  5. Does Karnataka university approved by UGC and AICTE?
  6. How may I get the details of UGC recognized universities which offering homeopathy course through distance learning program?
  7. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi through distance learning
  8. Universities in India offering MBA distance learning?
  9. Is it better to do MSc Zoology by distance learning? Name of some affiliated universities offering this programme?
  10. How to join MCA course and get Job being a candidate pursuing BCA course?
  11. Information about the universities offering long distance learning programme in Biochemistry?
  12. List of Institutes offering Distance Learning program in BMLT?
  13. Which are the universities offering MCA course through distance learning? What is the date of admission?
  14. Colleges/Universities offering distance learning M.Tech? Procedure to apply for it?
  15. List of colleges or universities offering B.A through distance learning course/correspondence course in West Bengal?
  16. List of colleges in Hyderabad offering B,Tech course through distance learning?
  17. List of the universities offering Ph.D program for a candidate having 5 years gap after M.Sc? -- [New]
  18. List of reputed institutions/universities in India offering distance learning/E-Learning courses in Psychology?
16th April 2012, 10:08 PM
reshu31121991

Default Re: Are the following universities offering B.Tech course through distance learning program validates from Bihar state government?

No karnataka state government do not allow from bihar .
you are eligilible for institute of civil engineers but but you need to secure more percent than required because of high percent.
3rd May 2012, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are the following universities offering B.Tech course through distance learning program validates from Bihar state government?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done diploma in civil engineering from govt. college,after that i want doing b.tech from distance education, from following universities.

1. Karnatka state open university
2. Istitute of civil engineers( India).

Are those universities validated from bihar state govt.

Brajesh Kumar
[email protected]
Dear freind don't go for KSOU, becouse only you see on web site that college is registered from UGC and other affliations that you are thinking. but Graduate Engineering Degree (distance mode) is not shown on their web site.
9th June 2012, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Is B.Tech in electronics and telecommunication engineering distance mode from RVD university rajasthan recognised by UGC
15th June 2012, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

i have done diploma in electrical engineering from uttar pradesh and at present is posted in UPRVUNL.i want to persue B Tech. through distance suggest if any universities run such programs
arun yadav
[email protected]
varanasi
31st August 2012, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

I have done diploma in civil engineering from govt. college,after that i want doing b.tech from distance education, from Magadh universitie.
24th September 2012, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

I have done diploma in mechanical engineering from govt. college,after that i want to do b.tech from distance education.which university is better for me??
24th September 2012, 07:46 PM
yogesh8955347778

No Karnataka state government do not allow from bihar .
you are eligible for institute of civil engineers but but you need to secure more percent than required because of high percent.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?