23rd November 2011, 08:21 AM
manojrchaudhari

When to get forms for Railway Mail Service Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of Engineering in IT?

sir,i am in final year of engg student in IT branch ,i have got oveall 62.5% at third year & i have to join sorting assistance in railway mail service.
when form is come out for this post in maharshtra?

Related Questions:
  1. Which Jobs I can apply in Railway being a candidate of pursuing Diploma in Engineering with IT?
  2. Detailed Information regarding upcoming JTO Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of Engineering?
  3. How to get a Railway Job being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in IT?
  4. Which Optional subjects I should select to clear IFS Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of Engineering course?
  5. When to get and where to get the application forms for CS course being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Com?
  6. Will I be eligible for UPSC to join IFS being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I apply for M.Sc course being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Sc in Biotechnology? When can I get forms for this Exam?
  8. Can I apply for Engineering Services Exam being a candidate pursuing final year BE? Syllabus for this Exam?
  9. What is the eligibility for RRB exam? I am a final year candidate pursuing B.Tech in electrical engineering
  10. How to apply for Railway Jobs pursuing final year of BE in CSE? How to prepare for the respective Exams?
  11. Are final year Environmental Engineering students eligible for Engineering Service Exam conducted by UPSC?
  12. Is this possible for me to join Air Force being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in Civil? When to get application forms for Permanent Short Service Commission?
  13. Is there any vacancy in railway or other government field for B.Tech CSE final year students
  14. Am I eligible to give Railway Section Engineer Exam being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course?
  15. Eligibility to appear in West Bengal School Service Commission exam for MCA final year candidate -- [New]
  16. Guidance on Project title for me being a candidate pursuing final year of CSE?
  17. Which Government Exams I can appear for being a candidate of pursuing final year of Mechanical Engineering?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria for IRTS?
8th February 2012, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When to get forms for Railway Mail Service Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of Engineering in IT?

what kind of jobs are available for 2 pass out students in Indian railway mail service?
24th August 2012, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When to get forms for Railway Mail Service Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of Engineering in IT?

sir ,i am final year engineering IS student i interested to join n railway so plz hell me
24th September 2012, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

is there any guide book or reference f book for this exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?