24th April 2011, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

Which are the footwear courses and what is its demand in future? Total fee for UG and PG courses?

i m b.com graduate with 47%. i want to know abt footwear courses and its demanding in future. total fees for UG and PG courses and financial help for sc candidate and i m 24 years old young boy.
i will wait for yours reply
thanks
regards
anand mohan

Related Questions:
  1. UG and PG courses in Footwear after B.Com with 47% marks? Scope in future? Financial help for SC category student?
  2. Can I become a Reader without any course in Mass Communication?
  3. Which course is better choice to join in Canada after completion of 10+2 Non-Medical?
  4. Is there a good demand in SAP course in future? Benefits of the course?
  5. What is the schools fess followed in MIT, Pune?
  6. Which are the favourable courses in M.E to pursue for brighter future?
  7. List of top colleges for robotics in India and Abroad? What's the fee structure and applying procedure for these courses? What's the duration and future prospective for the same?
  8. Which Networking Courses are in demand nowadays?
  9. Amount of DD for filling up BA honours application of reputed colleges?
  10. Which is better between MBA and M.Pharm to join after M.Pharm?
  11. Which are the best and demanding courses for BiPC students? -- [New]
  12. What are the courses after completing B.Com graduation in Mumbai?
  13. Which courses to join after 12th commerce for a better future(Including B.A courses)? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which degree has more demand in European Countries- MBA or M.Tech?
  15. Are hotel management courses equivalent to diploma courses? Can I purse these course simultaneously with my schooling? Suggest some hotel management courses
  16. Will this be good for me of doing 6 months SAP course being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech? Does this true that there is good demand for SAP course?
  17. Which are the courses available after 12th? I have passed 12th
  18. Which are the quality related courses for my bright future? Details of the courses?
30th June 2011, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the footwear courses and what is its demand in future? Total fee for UG and PG courses?

wht is d scope of pharm d..??? plz tell me i hv completed my b.pharm and want to do pharm d..!! plz tell me abt pharm d...??
31st July 2011, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the footwear courses and what is its demand in future? Total fee for UG and PG courses?

what is the best option to do after 2 2nd year?
19th August 2011, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

i am student of art. i want to know about footwear management, and what is the scope in future.and that time i am study in 12th class
9th February 2013, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

what should i do after b pharm except mba or mpharm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?