1st August 2014, 11:07 PM
georgio17

Which are the favourable courses in M.E to pursue for brighter future?

Hello
I would like to know the courses in
M.E in demand that would be good to
pursue that will come in handy in the future for a job.
Kindly let me know soon thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities after doing integrated btech mba? Which Specialization in MBA I should in Integrated Btech-MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Should I take up Economics Honors or Engineering from Delhi College of Engineering for brighter future?
  3. Should I pursue M.Pharm from any government or private college? How good is government college of Karad and government college of Amravati? Which subject has a brighter scope between P.Cology, P.Ceutics and QA?
  4. Which course to take after Commerce and Informatics Practices in 12th?
  5. What combination should I choose in Higher Secondary with Biology for brighter future?
  6. Which course I have to opt for after completion of 12th to earn more money and start a business?
  7. Does Economics course from SRCC has a brighter future or engineering from Delhi college of engineering(DTU)?
  8. Is there any entrance exam for Post graduation in Nanotechnology after Chemistry honours?
  9. How to pursue career in the field of marine engineering? I am doing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineeirng
  10. Are hotel management courses equivalent to diploma courses? Can I purse these course simultaneously with my schooling? Suggest some hotel management courses
  11. Which course will be the best for me after passing 12th with 80%?
  12. Which are the uncommon courses to pursue after completion of 12th?
  13. Which are the courses favourable after diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Career oriented course with Graduation? Courses which I can pursue with my graduation?
  15. Which is better : MBA or M.Tech?
  16. Which course to do after BAMS for a brighter future?
  17. What is the future after MBBS?
  18. Which is better among B.Ed and DIET?
25th January 2017, 12:50 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the favourable courses in M.E to pursue for brighter future?

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgio17 View Post
Hello
I would like to know the courses in
M.E in demand that would be good to
pursue that will come in handy in the future for a job.
Kindly let me know soon thanks

The aspirant can do M.E in Computer Science Engineering or Information Technology or Electronics and Communication Engineering or Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or Civil Engineering. These are the courses which has good scope and job opportunities. For the admission, you have to appear for the entrance examination like GATE, All India Engineering Entrance Exams, BITSAT etc. The GATE score will be useful for the admission in reputed institutions. The CS and IT candidates will get a job in Software companies or can pursue their career in teaching profession. The salary for the Computer Science candidates in the MNCs will be higher.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?