19th April 2011, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Which are the quality related courses for my bright future? Details of the courses?

i have completed my B.E (mech) & still working in quality department in NRB Bearing as trainee engg. i want to do quality related courses for my bright future tell me detail courses which i have to choose.

22nd June 2011, 07:13 PM
madan55mahi

Default Re: Which are the quality related courses for my bright future? Details of the courses?

hello dear,you have completed b.tech(mech).i suggest you to do m.tech. it has a good future. and later you can also do phd. and begin research in several departments. you have a good future.
all the best
13th June 2012, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the quality related courses for my bright future? Details of the courses?

doing web designing from ISO certified clases is worth and will i get good job ???? please suggest
7th August 2012, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best quality related course i am done (BA-BED)?
11th July 2013, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

I'M WORKING IN QUALITY DEPARTMENT & FOR BRIGHT FUTURE I WANT TO DO ANY QUALITY ISSUE. SO PLEASE SUGGEST WHICH QUALITY COURSE IS BETTER FOR ME.
18th May 2016, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 2 in computer science I want to do job in airport which corse I study
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?