6th August 2011, 07:56 PM
joyanth

Foreign universities MSc Agriculture degree valid in India or not?

Foreign universities M.Sc(Agriculture)degree are valid in india or not.

Related Questions:
  1. Duration, fee structure and top college in India offering admission in M.Sc Physiology? What is the scope of M.Sc Physiology in abroad? Can I get admission in Ph.D after M.Sc?
  2. Is degree from MG university Meghalaya's degree valid for further studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which are the good universities providing doctorate degree with HR in India and those providing the same in Foreign Countries? What is the selection procedure?
  4. Contact details and courses offered in Foreign Universities?
  5. Which are the different PG Masters Degree Courses Offered by Different Agriculture Universities in India? Which are the entrance exams?
  6. Is degree of Vinayak Mission University valid all over the world? Can I pursue foreign studies after having degree from here?
  7. Importance and benefits of GRE?
  8. Good universities in India and Abroad providing doctorate degree in HR with good stipend?
  9. Opportunity to study MS Abroad?
  10. Whether NIOS certificates valid in foreign universities? -- [New]
  11. Universities in India offering Ph.d degree in Physical Education? Any valid university?
  12. Which are the foreign universities offering online MBA course?
  13. What should I do after graduation? Should I go for MBA in India or MBA/M.Tech in foreign universities? What is the fee structure of the foreign universities?
  14. Is degree MSc Maths from Vinayaka University valid in WBSSC?
  15. Chances of getting a job in abroad after MD in Pharmacology?
  16. Which are the good engineering colleges in India Collaborated with good foreign universities?
  17. What are all tests I should appear in for PhD Germany?
  18. Which foreign universities have established their branches in India? Where are they located and how to apply for it?
18th August 2011, 03:39 PM
fazalhadi

Default Re: Foreign universities MSc Agriculture degree valid in India or not?

i want to get admition in indain university for master degree in agriculture
13th January 2012, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

If they can not provide letter from UGC or government unit of MSc immediately, it is not valid.
15th March 2012, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

I am applying for Msc Stem cell and regenerative medicine in Newcastle university and I wanted to know if it is a good college to pursue
my higher studies in and if the Msc degree from the UK is as valid as Ms degree from the US?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?