17th March 2012, 10:36 PM
chander689

Full details about CDAC? When is the entrance exam and what is the syllabus?

hello sir i m chander ,i want to do c-dac after my graduation (bca)
please reply me about its full details that is its next entrance date ,syllabus of entrance and any preparing center for c-dac entrance in mp.

20th May 2012, 01:47 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Full details about CDAC? When is the entrance exam and what is the syllabus?

Research and development in areas of software, electronics, and related areas is the main objective of CDAC and it comes under Ministry of Communications & Information Technology (MCIT). Fundamentals of Programming, Programming in C, OOP concepts, etc are the main topics included under syllabus of CDAC entrance exam. C++ Programming and General Aptitude also form part of the syllabus. Exam is usually conducted in the last week of January. You can contact branches of T.I.M.E, Career Hub, etc for coaching classes.

19th September 2012, 04:36 PM
subhashrajpurohit

Default Re: Full details about CDAC? When is the entrance exam and what is the syllabus?

Friend,

CDAC - Center for Development of Advance Computing.

Eligibility -

you must have An Engineering Degree with 55% From recognized university in These Courses -
Electronics / Electrical / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation / Computer Science & Engineering / Computer Engineering / Information Technology

There are three sections in CDAC exam.

General Aptitude Section
Computer Fundamental
Networking Fundamental

The syllabus of CDAC exam -

Section 1:- Computing Fundamentals :- Operating systems, Primary and Secondary storage, Classification of computers, Evolutions of computers, Computer generations, Data communications
Section 2:- Fundamentals of Programming :- Flowcharts, Algorithms, Data processing, File organizations, Computer languages, System implementation and operation
Section 3:- Programming in C :- Stacks, C Fundamentals, Functions, Arrays, Linked Lists, Queues, Structures and Unions.
Section 4:- Aptitude based :- General Aptitude.

All The best.......

23rd May 2013, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

I have completed B.C.A. From Shivaji University Can I take Admission For CDAC Reply Plz

25th May 2014, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

Sir.I want to prepare for the cdac entrance exam. So,please tell me how to get previous 10 year question papers and materials sir.my mail ID : [email protected]

3rd January 2015, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

hello...
i m pursuing b.tech in cse..i am in the last semester and want to join cdac..
kindly tell me when the next exam is scheduled and how to apply for it

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?