6th September 2011, 11:52 PM
shalinibajpai

What is the procedure to apply for training in a company?

hi iam shalini a third year student doing btech from computer science.i want to know what is the criteria or the procedure to do training in a reputed company i mean how i should apply for it in a company and i also want that you should guide as to how i should improve my communication skills especially my fluency in english.i would also like to know that whats the main thing that matters while sitting for an interview.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for training in Telecom Companies?
  2. How to do training in telecom company while in 3nd year ECE? Procedure to apply?
  3. What is the procedure followed for doing internship or training in Mumbai while doing final year B.E Civil Engineering?
  4. How should I apply for summer training?
  5. Applying for 6 months training of B.Tech (CSE) in companies?
  6. Procedure to apply for industrial company from a reputed company?
  7. What is the procedure followed for applying internship in NTPC?
  8. Eligibility for Implant Training? Procedure to get admission and content of training?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  10. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in TVS Motor Company for Mechanical 2nd year student? -- [New]
  11. What are the ways to be followed for doing internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year CSE?
  12. What to give to company or will I have to talk with the company for training? Money to spent and permission required?
  13. Good companies for summer training in Data communication and Networking for 8 weeks for B.Tech 3rd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to apply for Winter Internship in Wipro for B.Tech(Software Engineering) final year student?
  15. Application procedure for doing in-plant training from a good company?
  16. What is the procedure followed for getting admission to do training in HCL company?
  17. What is the procedure followed for taking up training in your company entrance exam?
  18. Procedure to apply for 6 months Training in Alka Telecom? Whether Alka Telecom provides stipend?
5th March 2013, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for training in a company?

hi i am neeraj maurua from kurukshetra university B.tech (CSE 4rth sm) my trening is start but i dont know anything in this mattear plzzzz help sir......./////////////////////
17th July 2014, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I am subhadip ghosh doing B-Tech form Hooghly Engineering And Technology College in cse 2-nd year. I know c,c language. i want to know what is the criteria to do trainning from a reputed company?
Sir,please help me.
3rd January 2015, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir i also want to know what is the procedure for take training in companies. I am a 3rd sem student doing BE with cse
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?