14th September 2011, 10:39 PM
priyanksahai

Full details about practical part of psychology in 11th and 12th classes in CBSE? How many test/experiments should be done in each class in a year?

pls,give me full detail about practical part of psychology in 11 & 12 classes in cbse. How many test/experiments should be done in each class in a year. Pls tell me about the project topics of class 11 also.

4th August 2012, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Full details about practical part of psychology in 11th and 12th classes in CBSE? How many test/experiments should be done in each class in a year?

Full details about practical part of psychology in 11th and 12th classes in CBSE? How many test/experiments should be done in each class in a year?
29th November 2012, 08:39 AM
kamna_bhargava

Default Re: Full details about practical part of psychology in 11th and 12th classes in CBSE? How many test/experiments should be done in each class in a year?

I teach Psycho at a CBSE Public School at Delhi. You need to do 5 practicles and one case study + one project along with charts in XI and XII both.
18th March 2013, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Dear Ms Kamna Bhargava,
I've just started teaching psychology in grade 12, grateful if you could pass on some more details about the practicals. As students they cannot do any testing, so how is one supposed to conduct practicals?
6th May 2013, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

Dear Kamna Bhargava,
Could you please provide me details about the psychology project in class 12? Like how is it supposed to be done?
10th May 2013, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Dear mam,
as currently i have started teaching psychology in class 12th and 11th earlier i hv no experience in teaching i have no problem where i am teaching there is psychology starded last year only 2012 their is no previous material available i hav no idea that how conduction of practicals will be done and what is included in practical. plz help me its very urgent.
30th June 2013, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

i want all details about practical of psychology for 12th class on gujranwala board
13th August 2013, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

I think the people who hired you are mad!
18th October 2013, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

how to do the practical "Guidance needs inventory " of class 12th psychology ? From where to get the matter other than the manual ?
11th June 2014, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

how could i take full knowledge about conducting psychology test........like muller lyer....etc.tell me if there is any website related it

thank you
31st July 2018, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Dear mam, as currently i have started teaching psychology in class 12th and 11th earlier i have no experience in teaching. Psychology started this year in my school. There is no previous material available i have no idea that how conduction of practicals will be done and what is included in practical. Help me its very urgent.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?