30th July 2015, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Shifting of student from UP to AP in CBSE Syllubus from class 11th to 12th

my son is studying class 11th in a school in CBSE Syllubus in Agra Uttar pradesh. For Class 12th i am planning to shift him to any other school/college in Andhra Pradesh with same CBSE Syllubus.Is it possible? please mention any school/Colleges for his joining in next year for class 12th.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get transfer in any CBSE school at Kota if completed 11th CBSE in Banswara?
  2. Procedure to get admission in 12th CBSE school in Allahabad if completed 11th CBSE from UP?
  3. How can I get admission in 12th CBSE at Lucknow if completed 11th CBSE from Varanasi?
  4. Is it possible to get admission in another CBSE school to complete 12th standard?
  5. Possible problems after shifting from CBSE to Maharashtra board?
  6. What is the procedure to be followed for changing school in 12th standard?
  7. How can I change my school to study 12th CBSE after completing 11th?
  8. Is it possible to change to Delhi CBSE from Chennai CBSE when doing 12th?
  9. Can we get admission in class 12th in other school of CBSE board after completing 11th?
  10. Details about the practical classes of psychology in 11th and 12th standards of CBSE? What kind of project work is enlisted in 12th?
  11. Can I get admission in 12th CBSE after failling in 11th CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What's the procedure for shifting study center in Sri Chaitanya(CBSE) school? Currently, I am studying at Vizag branch of Sri Chaitanya(CBSE) in class 11th and want to shift in Hyderabad or Vijaywada branch
  13. What to do after passing 12th? I am a student of 11th class
  14. Can I get admitted in class 12th after completing 11th in CBSE board?
  15. How can I prepare to secure above 90% in 11th Science CBSE Board exam?
  16. Admission in class 12 after passing class 11 from CBSE school to CBSE school?
  17. How to get admission in 11th class at A.M.U.?
  18. How to do 12th from Symbiosis? What is the percentage required in 11th CBSE? I a a student of GG international school(CBSE)
31st July 2015, 03:32 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: Shifting of student from UP to AP in CBSE Syllubus from class 11th to 12th

There is nothing to worry over transfer of a student of CBSE run school to another CBSE run school. You can also migrate your son from CBSE school in UP to another CBSE school in Andhra Pradesh. Due to unavoidable circumstances, if a student wants to migrate himself/herself in another CBSE school, he/she should have to produce valid document regarding his/her wish to transfer himself/herself to another CBSE run school. Thereafter, school administration will given the 'Transfer Certificate' along with 'School Leaving Certificate' to the student. After getting these Transfer Certificate' along with 'School Leaving Certificate' the student has to report to other desired CBSE run school for admission and produced the these Transfer Certificate' along with 'School Leaving Certificate' before that school administration. Then that school administration will surely give the admission to his school.
23rd January 2020, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Shifting of student from UP to AP in CBSE Syllubus from class 11th to 12th

Can i change cbsc first pu science Karnataka to andra state board bipc at Hyderabad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?