13th April 2014, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Subjects needed in 10+2 for doing CA? Is there any coaching classes available?

sir i,m in 11th class and my aim is to do C.A
i,m confuse wheather we need maths in 11th nd 12th for doing C.A?
and do we need to take any coaching classes in 11th and 12th for C.A?

23rd May 2014, 11:25 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Subjects needed in 10+2 for doing CA? Is there any coaching classes available?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i,m in 11th class and my aim is to do C.A ?

We appreciate you're interest to apply for CA course. Since, your an 11th standard student you're ineligible to apply for CA course. So, I suggest you to complete 12th standard in order to apply for CA Foundation. After successful completion of 12th standard you're eligible to apply for Foundation course.

i,m confuse whether we need maths in 11th nd 12th for doing C.A?

It's not like this. Mathematics subject is no mandatory to you to apply for CA course. But, you have to learn mathematics subject in order to complete CA course successfully. So, please develop your mathematics subject skill soon as possible. Without mathematics skill you can't complete CA course.

It's not necessary. But, It's upon your capability and Skill. If you feel It's difficult to study CA course with yourself then you may apply for Coaching Institution. There are lot of Institution provides CA coaching like,
24th June 2016, 03:12 PM
kavya bv
Member+

Default Re: Subjects needed in 10+2 for doing CA? Is there any coaching classes available?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Charted accountancy course is a professional course which includes subjects related to commerce and finance...So to cope up in future now a days students prefer to select commerce group at class 11 level only.....By selecting commerce groups like MEC ,that includes subjects of commerce,accounts,economics which lays ground level platform for doing ca ... Coming to coaching at class11&12 level ,,it helps for getting more knowledge in those subjects & also such coaching and preparation reduces time span of doing ca at foundation level ...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?