13th June 2014, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Details about the practical classes of psychology in 11th and 12th standards of CBSE? What kind of project work is enlisted in 12th?

hello
could you please tell about which practicals
psychology to be conducted for class 11th n 12th cbse
and also about the project work to be done in class 12th board?

Related Questions:
  1. Full details about practical part of psychology in 11th and 12th classes in CBSE? How many test/experiments should be done in each class in a year?
  2. Can I get admission in 12th CBSE after failling in 11th CBSE?
  3. How to study psychology in 12th standard? I am in 11th commerce of CBSE board
  4. Is it necessary to have Psychology subject in 11th and 12th in order to opt degree in Psychology?
  5. What is the difference between MS and M.Tech?
  6. Can one get admission in 12th CBSE after failing in 11th
  7. Subjects needed in 10+2 for doing CA? Is there any coaching classes available?
  8. Biology Project Ideas for 12th Class CBSE?
  9. Am I eligible for any kind of scholarship? I have scored 76% marks
  10. How can I get the admission in engineering college? Can I be eligible for GUJCET exam entrance test if I am taking admission in CBSE for 11th and 12th in Gujarat?
  11. CBSE Class Xllth Psychology Exam – Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Reference Books for Education Paper for Tripura Civil Services Exam?
  13. What are the subject options in India after 12th? I have passed 12th with PCM, Psychology and English in India under CBSE
  14. Is it compulsory to pass Practical and Theory paper individually for Physics ,Chemistry and Biology in 12th standard (CBSE)? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which kind of books I should refer for making career in psychology? I am studying in 11th(Arts) and interested in criminal psychology
  16. Eligibility for Andhra pradesh board appeared students in BITS?
  17. Details about colleges offering ICSE syllabus in 11th and 12th? Availability of application and fee structure?
  18. University of Mumbai Arts Psychology TYBA-Cognitive Psychology Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
27th September 2016, 02:26 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about the practical classes of psychology in 11th and 12th standards of CBSE? What kind of project work is enlisted in 12th?

Below, I have mentioned the details regarding your query, kindly have a look at it;

> Projects include experiments, small studies, case studies, etc.

> Practicals include experiments, undertaking small studies, etc.

You will also have to appear for a viva session.
12th March 2019, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about the practical classes of psychology in 11th and 12th standards of CBSE? What kind of project work is enlisted in 12th?

please elaborate your above given answer, specifically about class 11 practicals, like what all practical can be used for this level. total how many practical or lab exp. we can conduct??
7th July 2019, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Take 2 group of kids and give them a poem. Ask first group to speak it loudly And ask second group not to speak it loudly. Ask them to recall it and observ that who recalls better
16th October 2020, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

Can you pls share sample project file for class 11psychology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?