18th September 2011, 11:49 PM
ak mishra agra

Is Galgotia University fake university?

Is galgotia university fake university from UGC report....pllease tell me if it is

19th September 2011, 06:21 AM
mukul0094
Banned

Default Re: Is Galgotia University fake university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ak mishra agra View Post
Is galgotia university fake university from UGC report....pllease tell me if it is

No, Galgotia University is not a fake University. This University is approved by AICTE and recognize under UGC act. This University situated in the Utter Pradesh. For more information about the University please CLICK HERE..!!!!

So, if you want to take admission in this university then don't worry this University is approved by the AICTE and recognize by UGC. For any more information about this University please visit the official website of this University. :- http://www.galgotiasuniversity.edu.in/

Regards
~Mukul~
19th September 2011, 02:32 PM
sandeepsonipoly

Quote:
NO, galgotia university is not a fake university, this university is approved form UGC and AICTE,and situated in uttar pradesh.
for more information you see on UGC website in private university section, of uttar pradesh .
so, if you are interested to take a admission just go and start your study with them.
19th September 2011, 03:19 PM
Tejasrk

No, this is not fake university. it is approved university.
5th December 2011, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Galgotias University is recognized under UGC and is empowered to award degree to students for various undergraduate and post graduate programs. Galgotias University was established through an act of State Legislature of Uttar Pradesh (14 of 20011).
As per law, Universities do not require AICTE approval. Only institutions which are affiliated to Universities require approval
A rumor has been spread around to mislead students by some of the universities which fear Galgotias with its history of training and preparing students for tomorrows%u2019 battle will be the top choice among students seeking admissions in private universities. Galgotia which has been spreading education over last 50 years is one of the oldest education institution. This institution is known for providing top-quality engineering & management education to students.
Students must check UGC website before jumping to any conclusion and check all aspects of recognition and approvals of private Universities. Check UGC website that clearly mentions 97 Universities established by the Acts of the Legislatures of different States:- http://www.ugc.ac.in/inside/privateuniversity.html
21st December 2011, 01:05 PM
nagendrasingh

galgotia University is not a fake university. i have taken admisson in GU this year, the kind of education and the pattern they have been providing is reallly an experience. they have hired faculty of highest repute, who make us understand things very clearly with their practical implications from real world!! our seniors and alumni members are great source of inspiration for us. their achievements not only make us feel proud bt also encourage us to to do smthn like them!!
10th January 2012, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

i want to take admission in galgotia university. Is it a good university.
Neeraj kumar
25th January 2012, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

galgotia university is not a fake university. they have their approvals which are required for any private university. before taking admission here i too had all these questions in mind but when i came here and found it myself that galgotia is certainly a good college. still i suggest you to visit it yourself and take admission only after being assured about these issues!!
25th January 2012, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

yes its a good university!! choice of college depends on what you are looking at. placements and learning environment being the most important aspects!!
25th January 2012, 12:02 PM
shekharvikramsingh

yes its a good university!! choice of an institution depends on what you are looking at. placements and learning environment being the most important aspects. when some look at crowd some want a career surety.
26th January 2012, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure for mba..
6th March 2012, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
In fact galgotia got recognition by bribing officials . It is not a fake university but it loots students charges too high and gives fee receipt of very nominal charges. It all started with Expelsion of student leader Alok Mishra . And sacking some very honest directors
17th March 2012, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

is amity university Lucknow is not approved by UGC and by UP govt. people say that Noida campus is approved while Lucknow campus is not approved
6th June 2012, 02:34 AM
Unregistered

when galgotiya uni were started,what about fees structure,encluding hostel & mess fees
15th June 2012, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure to get an admission in mtech
23rd June 2012, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Ye university kab bana tha ?
4th July 2012, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

Sir pls tell me kya ye university pci se approval hai ya nahi n mujhe isme admission lene k baad kaha stdy karna padega gu me galgotia insitute me
6th August 2012, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir plz give me right information about this university, is galgotia is a fake university?
7th August 2012, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

galgotia universtiy mein mca karne k baad placement kaisa ...plz tell me sir
28th August 2012, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir plz give me right information about this university, is galgotia is a fake university?
No,Galgotias university is not a fake university but this time university is not approved by ugc ,,it is still awaited .After some time it will be approved by ugc ,it is a good university for education and batter career .
thanks
28th August 2012, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Talking Re: Is Galgotia University fake university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
galgotia universtiy mein mca karne k baad placement kaisa ...plz tell me sir
Bhai companies ghar he aati he ,,,beta aaram kar facebook ,,ya google he aati he
30th August 2012, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

sir maine galgotia university se mba mein admission liya hai..plz guide me wheather galgotia provide best placement or not...or is it fake university...
30th August 2012, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

sir maine galgotia university se mba mein admission liya hai...plz guide me wheather galgotia university provide best placement or not? is it fake university....
19th July 2013, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

iam confused between galgotia university and college.which one is better .please help me out
3rd July 2014, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir .I am sured about the taking addmission in galgotia university bit I am confuse about the mca placement....for better life help me.for this kind of help I always be your faithfully.
10th May 2015, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Yes galgotia university is a fake university who aim is only to extract money from students.I advise you not to join this university at all.Even my elder brother who is in IIT ROORKE and my uncle who chief engineer in delhi strictally advised me not join this rubbish.Even I have scored only 110 in jee mains 2015 but i am not interesed at all to be a part of this university
26th June 2016, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

How are the placements of BBA in Galgotia University? ? plz reply I have to take admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?