11th May 2012, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Which university should I prefer between LPU, Jalandha or Galgotia? I want to do B.Tech Hons

i want to do B tech {hon} which university i should prefer LPU, jalandhar Or Galgotia??????????

10th July 2012, 05:02 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which university should I prefer between LPU, Jalandha or Galgotia? I want to do B.Tech Hons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to do B tech {hon} which university i should prefer LPU, jalandhar Or Galgotia??????????

Candidate seeking to pursue B.Tech [Hons] from Lovely Professional University [LPU], Jalandhar, must have passed the +2 level of Examination from a recognized board with a minimum of 80% aggregate marks with Physics, Mathematics and English. Candidate who have scored an aggregate of above 60% in the +2 level of Examination but below 80% with Physics, Mathematics and English are eligible only after obtaining a valid score in LPU NEAT. The duration of the program is four years.

The University offers B.Tech [Hons] in the following Departments:
  • Electronics and Communications Engineering
  • Computer Science and Engineering
  • Information Technology
  • Mechanical Engineering
  • Civil Engineering
  • Biotech.
Note- For B.Tech in Biotech, candidate must have fulfilled the same eligibility criteria as mentioned above beside having subject combination of Physics, Chemistry and English.
22nd July 2012, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which university should I prefer between LPU, Jalandha or Galgotia? I want to do B.Tech Hons

will civil engg from lpu will be better than galgotia university?
12th June 2015, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
According to me LPU is better for engineering.
Placements are too good.
Exposure is too good.
You will get lot many opportunities to enhance your skills.
Overall 9 out of 10 i will rate after studied from LPU
13th June 2015, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admission mca so lpu is better or galgotia is better for mca pls tell me
7th July 2016, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Is the Galgotia university is approved by AIECT for B Tech civil Engineering . which private univirty is the best in NcR
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?