11th December 2010, 11:16 PM
meetika

Is GATE the only way to do PG in Biotechnology?

is GATE the only all India exam to go for post graduation in biotechnology other than private colleges organised exams?

Related Questions:
  1. Does IIT offer M.Tech in Biotechnology course? GATE syllabus for Biotechnology?
  2. Can I apply to study PhD in Biotechnology with 91.15 percentile in GATE? Procedure to apply?
  3. Can I M.SC Biotechnology holder appear in GATE exam? Minimum marks required in M.Sc Biotechnology for appearing in GATE exam to do Ph.D in Biotechnology? -- [New]
  4. Can I apply for PhD course under Result Awaited category in IIT-Roorkee if secured 91.15 percentile in GATE(Biotechnology) and pursuing last semester of M.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  5. Institutes offering Ph.D in Biotechnology in India through GATE?
  6. Can I apply for PhD in Biotechnology at IIT Roorkee? Procedure for the same?
  7. Solutions for previous Gate biotechnology papers?
  8. GATE eligibility after BSc in biotechnology? is it compulsory to appear for GATE exam to do M.Tech?
  9. Can MSc Biochemistry student apply for M.Tech Biotechnology?
  10. Last year cutoff list for GATE M.Tech Biotechnology? Can I get in any reputed institute after scoring 37.8 marks in GATE with 90 percentile? List of institutions in which I can get?
  11. Syllabus of GATE exam for Biotechnology? Previous year papers of Biotech GATE papers?
  12. Can I apply for Ph.D in Biotechnology through GATE Exam being a candidate having completed B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  13. Am I eligible to study PhD in Biotechnology if secured 746 rank in GATE and 6.1 CGPA in B.Tech(Biotechnology)?
  14. Am I eligible to appear for GATE Exam in Biotechnology after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  15. List of books for preparation of Biotechnology paper for GATE -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is GATE the only way to do PG in Biotechnology?
  17. GATE cutoff marks for admission in M.Tech. in Biotechnology at IIT Guwahati ?
  18. Institutions providing Phd in biotechnology in India through GATE
13th December 2010, 08:40 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Is GATE the only way to do PG in Biotechnology?

hello friend

NO not only gate there are many other programs which can get you post graduation in biotechnology

but according to me

GATE is the best way to become a master in your desired group or area

all the best

~aditya~
3rd January 2011, 05:33 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is GATE the only way to do PG in Biotechnology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by meetika View Post
is GATE the only all India exam to go for post graduation in biotechnology other than private colleges organised exams?
GATE is not the only entrance exam for joining PG courses in Biotechnology. There are many state level and national level entrance exam carried out for the same. Even though, most of the best colleges and universities take scores of GATE to select candidates to their program. Please visit the official website of the desired institute as to get information about entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?