22nd June 2011, 11:45 PM
Rohitmore77

Is Germany a better country to do MS in Mechanical Engineering as compared to US and UK?

Is germany better country for m s in mech engg than U S n U K.And i can work in germany after my education.

Related Questions:
  1. Would I get admission in Germany for MS course? I have completed BE in mechanical with 58% marks. Should I pursue my MS course from UK? Will the quality of education be same there as compared to Germany?
  2. Where should I do my MS after completing mechanical engineering?
  3. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Will I get admission in the universities in Germany after having 16 backlogs in B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  5. Is it good to do Mechanical Engineering from Germany?
  6. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  7. Which is the best country to join Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  8. Can I do MS from Germany if scored 60% marks in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges/universities offering MS in Germany? -- [New]
  9. Master in Mechanical Engineering field from Germany is possible?
  10. What are possibilities to do PG in mechanical engineering stream in Germany? I have done my B.Tech in India and want to do MS from Germany. How may I get the details for the same?
  11. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany?
  12. How to do MS in germany? I am a B.Tech 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  13. Can I get a job in Germany after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Is IELTS enough for doing MS in Germany?
  14. How much would it cost me to do masters in mechanical in Germany? Names of the good institutes in Germany?
  15. Should I study bachelors in Germany while doing mechanical engineering or Polymer engineering in UK?
  16. In which entrance exam should I appear among GRE and IELTS to study MS in Mechanical Engineering in Germany?
  17. What are the job opportunities available in German country for B.Tech mechanical engineering students? What's the procedure for pursuing MS from Germany?
  18. Best universities in Germany for Mechanical Engineering?
8th October 2011, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is Germany a better country to do MS in Mechanical Engineering as compared to US and UK?

i want to study ms in germany.what is the procedure for that?
19th October 2011, 03:15 PM
biswas1908

Default Re: Is Germany a better country to do MS in Mechanical Engineering as compared to US and UK?

In the filed of Mechanical engineering the Germany is better than others, but for that you have to learn German as well as good in taking very heavy lesson.

In ths regard You can visit the German education site for the avaibality of the collages and the admission policies.
21st November 2011, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE AVERAGE COST OF LIVING FOR A PH.D STUDENT IN FREIBURG, GERMANY
5th February 2012, 07:23 AM
Unregistered

wat are the exams should be written to do ms in germany
24th July 2012, 11:20 PM
girase jaypal

Post Re: Is Germany a better country to do MS in Mechanical Engineering as compared to US and UK?

Is germany better country for m s in mech engg than U S n U K.And i can work in germany after my education.[
6th October 2012, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

is it is necessary to learn german to study ms in germany
what is the language in which they teach .
apx. how many class hours for month or day.
10th August 2014, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

Is Germany a better country to do MS in Mechanical Engineering as compared to US and uk
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?