1st March 2014, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Master in Mechanical Engineering field from Germany is possible?

Dear Expert,
I have completed my B.E Textile engineering from India. Now I am doing Job as a Mechanical Design Engineer. I want to do Master in Mechanical Engineering field from Germany. Is it possible for me ? Which colleges in Germany ? Please let me know as soon as possible .....

Related Questions:
  1. How much would it cost me to do masters in mechanical in Germany? Names of the good institutes in Germany?
  2. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  4. Would I get admission in Germany for MS course? I have completed BE in mechanical with 58% marks. Should I pursue my MS course from UK? Will the quality of education be same there as compared to Germany?
  5. What are possibilities to do PG in mechanical engineering stream in Germany? I have done my B.Tech in India and want to do MS from Germany. How may I get the details for the same?
  6. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany?
  7. Can I get a job in Germany after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Is IELTS enough for doing MS in Germany?
  8. How to do MS in germany? I am a B.Tech 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  9. Should I study bachelors in Germany while doing mechanical engineering or Polymer engineering in UK?
  10. Best universities in Germany for Mechanical Engineering?
  11. List of German universities for doing MS(Mechanical Engineering)? What's the criteria for getting scholarship? Is hostel facility available for the same?
  12. Is it necessary to answer GRE to take up PG in Germany for Mechanical Engineering? Which tests do I need to take up? List of universities offering the course and their requirements?
  13. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany after doing Mechanical Engineering? My aggregate percentage is 73%
  14. How to do MS in Germany after doing B.E mechanical engineering
  15. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  16. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  17. How to study in Germany after studying B.Tech in mechanical
  18. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
2nd March 2014, 12:53 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Master in Mechanical Engineering field from Germany is possible?

Yes, you can definitely pursue your Master Degree course in Mechanical Engineering field from Germany. There are many German universities which offer Master Degree course in Mechanical engineering. The institutes are as follows :-

Rank University Location
1 Rheinisch Westfälische Technische Hochschule Aachen
2 Universität Freiburg Freiburg
3 Technische Universität Berlin Berlin
4 Technische Universität München Munich
5 Karlsruher Institut für Technologie Karlsruhe
6 Universität Stuttgart Stuttgard
7 Universität Duisburg-Essen Essen
8 Leibniz Universität Hannover Hannover
9 Technische Universität Dresden Dresden
10 Universität Bremen Bremen
11 Ruhr-Universität Bochum Bochum
12 Technische Universität Darmstadt Darmstadt
13 Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg Erlangen
14 Universität Bayreuth Bayreuth
15 Bergische Universität Wuppertal Wuppertal
16 Universität Siegen Siegen
17 Technische Universität Kaiserslautern Kaiserslautern
18 Otto von Guericke University of Magdeburg Magdeburg
19 Technische Universität Hamburg-Harburg Hamburg
20 University of Ulm Ulm
16th March 2017, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Master in Mechanical Engineering field from Germany is possible?

I am doing final year B.E mechanical engineering in india, I was interested to do MS in germany,is there any possibilities to appear after completing B.E. What are the procedure to follow?.Please let me to know details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?