19th March 2012, 12:00 AM
arunkdharan

How many courses can I join by failing in 1 paper in my 12th exam?

i have lost one paper in my 12th exam
i can try it again only next year,this i would like to join any useful course in to avoid losing time.
so i would like to have details of courses available which are not required to pass 12th to join the courses

regards

Related Questions:
  1. How to study further after failing in 12th board exam? Shall I join any diploma courses?
  2. Should I join diploma course or reappear for 12th board exams after failing in Intermediate? Will I get admission on the basis of my 10th marksheet(52%)?
  3. Can I join any diploma course after failing in 12th?
  4. How to do interior designing after failing in 12th standard?
  5. How to join diploma course after failing in 12th board exam
  6. Can I join Merchant Navy after failing 12th and studying B.Com?
  7. If I fail 12th class will I be eligible to appear for IIT JEE in the next academic year? Criteria for failing in 12th board? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I join the NIOS board after failing 12th in UP board?
  9. Can I apply for NDA exam after failing in class 12th examination?
  10. What all are the integrated courses after PUC II in BSc? HOw can I join those after passing 12th? What is the procedure to join the courses?
  11. For which courses am I eligible for after failing in 12th science? I am interested in computer field
  12. Can I join South Africa Army after failing matric? -- [New]
  13. What are the other options available for me after completing my inter with CEC group?
  14. After passing my graduation what should I do next? How to make a career in accounts?
  15. Which career should I choose after completion of 10th Class having interest in Science?
  16. Can I get 2nd chance after failing in CBSE 12th compartment exam
  17. Which courses to join after 12th commerce for a better future(Including B.A courses)?
  18. Can I get admission in 12th from CBSE after failing in 12th?
14th April 2013, 09:34 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: How many courses can I join by failing in 1 paper in my 12th exam?

Dear Friend,
First thing is that its good that you are thinking about the future even though you have lost one board examinations subjects beside sitting and getting upset for it.Note that failure is not the lost of life but its an another chance to step forward with experience to handle the situations comparatively easy than that before.
There are many courses especially in Computer field which you can join and its doesn't involve any board examinations certificates such as Abode photoshop courses,Autocad,Web-designing,C,C++ and lots of more such as animations courses and HTML also you can try from your nearby computer classes which are government recognised.First you must chose your interested one in computer field than apply for it note that computer has become one of the basic in all the field,Hence its knowledge is must so join any one from it and yes all the courses are of less durations especially less than one year.
No thing is as bigger than the life and life is a name of continue working,So failure doesn't end the life you must go on your journey what happen if you lost one if you will try your best may you will be getting best than the before.
God always done everything best for us and every best thing is hidden behind your all the problems so don't lose it just go on.
15th April 2013, 05:51 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How many courses can I join by failing in 1 paper in my 12th exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by arunkdharan View Post
i have lost one paper in my 12th exam
i can try it again only next year,this i would like to join any useful course in to avoid losing time.
so i would like to have details of courses available which are not required to pass 12th to join the courses

regards
Hi

First of all sorry to hear that you could not clear a subject in Class 12th board when its one of the simplest in school examinations. This shows that you were not that serious about your studies as you are sounding now. So I would request that you should be very serious from here on.

Now coming back to your query, I would say that THERE ARE NO PROPER COURSES THAT YOU CAN DO WITHOUT PASSING CLASS 12TH SUCCESSFULLY. This is because as you might know that its the most important Exam in the School life as just after it you have to take admission in college life. So since you have a backlog, you won't be allowed admission in any of the top/other colleges or university.

What I can recommend you is that you can try for the BPO Jobs. They would provide you an year of experience so that your year doesn't go waste. This way you would improve your communication skills and also get a certificate of experience at the end of your tenure. Some of the top companies are :

HCL BSERVE, Wipro BPO, IBM, Convergys, Dell, etc..

Otherwise there are many short term IT Courses. If you intend to go for B.Tech in IT/CSE stream, then you an always do these courses from any of the recognized institutes like NIIT. To visit the website, Click Here.

In this way you can gain knowledge and then next year when you can successfully pass your boards, you can take admission in any of the B.Tech colleges VIA the entrances. So again in this you would gain a bit of knowledge, and at the same time your full year won't go a waste.

For the time being, I would suggest you these two options. Otherwise all other gates for graduation would remain closed till the time you successfully pass out of your Class 12th board exams.

All the BEST
Regards
RANJEET
10th August 2014, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How many courses can I join by failing in 1 paper in my 12th exam?

i have failed in one paper ( chemistry ) of my 12th exam. is there any college anywhere in which i can get admission and continue my studies ? please help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?