28th June 2011, 02:46 AM
Unregistered

Is it good to do Mechanical Engineering from Germany?

does Germany makes any difference when compared with rest of dem...is it good to do mech engg

Related Questions:
  1. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  3. Can I do MS from Germany if scored 60% marks in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges/universities offering MS in Germany? -- [New]
  4. How to join MS in Automobile Engineering in germany?
  5. Master in Mechanical Engineering field from Germany is possible?
  6. What are possibilities to do PG in mechanical engineering stream in Germany? I have done my B.Tech in India and want to do MS from Germany. How may I get the details for the same?
  7. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany?
  8. Is it good to do Mechanical Engineering from Germany?
  9. How to do MS in germany? I am a B.Tech 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  10. Can I get a job in Germany after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Is IELTS enough for doing MS in Germany?
  11. Should I study bachelors in Germany while doing mechanical engineering or Polymer engineering in UK?
  12. In which entrance exam should I appear among GRE and IELTS to study MS in Mechanical Engineering in Germany?
  13. Best universities in Germany for Mechanical Engineering?
  14. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm doing B.Tech(Mechanical engineer) from Solapur university
  15. List of German universities for doing MS(Mechanical Engineering)? What's the criteria for getting scholarship? Is hostel facility available for the same?
  16. Eligibility to study M.E. in Mechanical Engineering at Germany?
  17. Is it necessary to answer GRE to take up PG in Germany for Mechanical Engineering? Which tests do I need to take up? List of universities offering the course and their requirements?
  18. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany after doing Mechanical Engineering? My aggregate percentage is 73%
30th June 2011, 10:53 AM
kritika hans
Junior Member+

Default Re: Is it good to do Mechanical Engineering from Germany?

hello!
Germany has always been synonymous with engineering. It is well known for its mechanical universities, internships that are practical and immersive, and perhaps most important, a culture and an economy that rewards engineering skills with both prestige and career growth.
23rd July 2011, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

more demanding course related to Mechanical engneering in US,Michigan for undergraduation?
1st August 2011, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

germany better than uk and us are not
11th September 2011, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

For Mechanical Engineering, Germany is a good place to do.You need to do your IELS and GRE.
16th December 2011, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

How efficient is Masters in Mechanical Engineering in Germany aftr B.E in Electronics and Communiation? How about the career for settling in German
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?