20th April 2020, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Is it good to change engineering branch from Computer Technology to Architecture?

Hi, I am going to complete my Diploma in Computer Technology and after that I want to change my branch and wants to join Diploma or B.Tech in Architecture. Is it a good option? Can I get admission in Diploma or B.Tech Architecture?

5th March 2023, 03:19 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it good to change engineering branch from Computer Technology to Architecture?

No it's not a good decision.
Computer Technology is totally different from Architecture.
Many architecture schools require strong background in maths and science .
Your computer science background is not detriment to your aspiration of getting in to architecture.
Thus your computer science background is a better option , such graduates are preferred by everyone for any job
For most of the jobs, such graduates are preferred.

Thus you must try to focus on your present qualification and try to do masters in relevant subject to get better job opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?