11th January 2019, 06:53 PM
Harshi1529

Is it possible to change engineering branch from Biotechnology to Information Technology?

I want to change my branch. I have done B.Tech Biotechnology and now wants to do M.Tech in Information Technology. Is it possible to do so? Will I be able to get admission in M.Tech IT if I clear GATE examination?

26th February 2019, 10:14 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change engineering branch from Biotechnology to Information Technology?

** As per my knowledge, it is not possible to change the engineering branch from Biotechnology to Information Technology because both fields are different.

** As per my suggestion, you should go for the Master of Technology in Biotechnology course after completing B.Tech Biotechnology course.

** M.Tech. Biotechnology or Master of Technology in Biotechnology is a postgraduate Biotechnology course and the duration of this course is two years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?