1st July 2011, 07:39 PM
Rahul Gadhe

How can I change my branch for B.E while in 3rd year diploma in Computer Technology?

I am in third year diploma in computer technology i have change my branch for B.E

Related Questions:
  1. Branch change during diploma to degree transfer?
  2. Can I change my branch in Diploma engineering or in B.E. after completing Diploma engineering? -- [New]
  3. How to get admission in B.Tech 3rd semester after completing diploma in computer science? What is the
  4. Can I change graduation branch from computer to electrical?
  5. How to change my btech branch in 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I change my branch from Electronic and telecommunication to computer science and engineering? I'm in 1st year
  7. How to take admission in 3rd year diploma in ETC branch?
  8. What to do to change from ME to CSE branch being a candidate of pursuing 3rd semester in ME?
  9. Procedure to change from ISE to Mechanical branch?
  10. Is it possible to change my stream after completion of Diploma in Computers?
  11. How to become a good collector after completing 3rd year diploma in Information Technology?
  12. Procedure to take Summer Training in DLF, Delhi?
  13. To which branch should I change while in 1st year having maximum scope?
  14. Can I change my branch in B.Tech 2nd year after pursuing diploma in ECE branch
  15. Can I change the branch after completing diploma in computer engineering to instrumentation engineering?
  16. Can I pursue B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in IT? Procedure of getting admission in B.Tech. Civil Engineering through lateral entry in the colleges of Himachal University?
  17. How may I change my branch from ECE to mechanical? I'm in a private self financing college under CUSAT(Kerala)?
  18. How to apply for Crime Branch Exams and Railway Exams being a Diploma holder in Computer Science and pursuing 3rd year of CSE?
5th July 2011, 07:23 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I change my branch for B.E while in 3rd year diploma in Computer Technology?

Dear freind,
Either you can go for any course after diploma in Computer science:
*B-tech in computer
*MBA
or you can also join any company and take job:
*DRDO
*TCS
*Adobe
*HP
*DELL
*Wipro
*HCL
*Lenove
*Compac
17th June 2012, 08:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I change my branch for B.E while in 3rd year diploma in Computer Technology?

Can one join B.E. in electrical engineering after completing diploma in electronics or computer engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?