25th April 2013, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Is it good to choose state board or CBSE to crack SRMEE to get into SRM university?

Hello I m vaishnavee.Is it good to choose state board or cbse to crack srmeee and get into srm university?

Related Questions:
  1. Which one to choose between state board and CBSE board? Do companies give importance to CBSE board students during selections? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get admission in SRM Chennai after scoring 42000 in SRMEE? Which branch can I get?
  3. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  4. Which board is better between CBSE Board and Andhra Pradesh State Board?
  5. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board?
  6. Which board to choose CBSE or State Board? Can I get better placement in CBSE than Sate Board?
  7. Which is better between CBSE Board and Bihar Board if completed 10th from CBSE Board?
  8. Which board to choose among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study Higher Secondary Education with Science?
  9. Will I get a seat in SRM main campus? I have scored 90 rank in SRMEE?
  10. Which one is more better CBSE or State board? Which will be beneficial for placement?
  11. Which board will be better - CBSE or state board?
  12. Should I go for Maharashtra state board students after scoring 74.1% in 10th CBSE?
  13. Is it beneficial to change board from CBSE to state board? I've studied up to 5th std in Gujarati medium and shifted to CBSE
  14. Is it good to choose M.Tech in CAD/CAM from SRM university?
  15. From where to find Sri Ramchandra Medical College application forms? Are they available online?
  16. Eligibility to apply in CBSE Scholarship for State Board student? -- [New]
  17. Can I get admission in CBSE Board if studying in State Board?
  18. What should I choose among Private CBSE Board and UP Board if failed in 12th CBSE? Is it a barrier to get admission in B.Tech?
1st February 2014, 10:11 AM
sankartheone

Smile Re: Is it good to choose state board or CBSE to crack SRMEE to get into SRM university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello I m vaishnavee.Is it good to choose state board or cbse to crack srmeee and get into srm university?
Hi vaishnavee, cracking SRMEEE isn't so difficult for a student who is preparing for IIT-JEE or AIEEE. For best standard for these courses you better to choose CBSE
13th April 2014, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it good to choose state board or CBSE to crack SRMEE to get into SRM university?

i know the syllabus and exam pattern of srmee. plss suggest me if i should go for cbse or state board syllabus to crack the exam and advise me on what topics i should concentrate.also tell me to what extent would learning the previous year srm papers would help. plss hlp me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?