17th June 2014, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in CBSE Board if studying in State Board?

I studied in CBSE board till 10th std
now i am studing in state board.
if I want to go to some other state then
can i get admission there in CBSE board????

Related Questions:
  1. Which board is better between CBSE Board and Andhra Pradesh State Board?
  2. Which one to choose between state board and CBSE board? Do companies give importance to CBSE board students during selections? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Possibility to get transfer from Bihar board to ICSE or CBSE board after 10th?
  4. Which board to choose CBSE or State Board? Can I get better placement in CBSE than Sate Board?
  5. Can I get admission in engineering college at Gujarat if studying 12th from CBSE Board?
  6. Is it beneficial to change board from CBSE to state board? I've studied up to 5th std in Gujarati medium and shifted to CBSE
  7. Is it easy to get MBBS by studying in CBSE or State Board?
  8. Which board I take in 12th to score 90% and above Haryana board or CBSE?
  9. Which one is more better CBSE or State board? Which will be beneficial for placement?
  10. CBSE students admission to medical colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  11. What is the difference between CBSE Board and State Board?
  12. Number of seats reserved in Medical for CBSE Board, ICSE Board and Gujarat Board under NEET? Process of percentage calculation in Gujarat state board for NEET?
  13. Is CBSE or State Board best for Senior Secondary?
  14. Should I go for Maharashtra state board students after scoring 74.1% in 10th CBSE?
  15. Is there any coaching available for ISAT exam in Thiruvananthampuram? For clearing ISAT exam should I go for CBSE board or state board?
  16. What is the last date of submission of form for class 12th?
  17. Is ISC board tough than CBSE and other state boards?
  18. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
18th July 2014, 12:10 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in CBSE Board if studying in State Board?

Yes, you can definitely get admission in the CBSE board school in other state. You need to make sure that you get the transfer certificate, character certificate and migration certificate from the previous school along with the mark sheet and parameters of judging the result(if any such kind is followed by the school).

There is not much problem since the syllabus of CBSE is more or less same as compared to the state boards. However, you do not have to study an extra subject which is second language in CBSE but english is tougher than in state boards.
25th July 2014, 12:57 PM
aparnatiwari221

Yes, you can get admission but I think you have to appear for exam which is basic test conducted by school.
1st October 2014, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in CBSE, after doing my 10th std. in state board? Would I have to face any difficulties? what are they? please explain.
17th April 2015, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in State Syllabus School after doing my 9th std. with state syllubus school ? Please advice me
31st October 2019, 05:49 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Yes , you will be able to get admission again in the cbse board but for that you will have to have certain documents
1) transfer certificate
2) Leaving certificate of the previous school
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?