7th January 2011, 07:10 PM
nalanraj001

How to apply for C.A entrance exam? From where to get the application form?

i need C.A. application form for exam . From where to get the form?
how to apply for it

Related Questions:
  1. When the application form of Presidency College M.A. entrance exam will be released? How to apply?
  2. How can I apply for NDA entrance exam? Where can I get the application form and how to go about it?
  3. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for Ph.D course?
  4. When the application form of NIFT B.Des entrance exam will be released? How to apply?
  5. When should I apply B.Ed entrance exam? How much money to pay for the application form of B.Ed?
  6. List of entrance exam along with their application procedure and details for jobs in various banks? When and from where will I get application form for the same? How to prepare for this exam?
  7. Venue of getting application forms for Sevagram Entrance Examination and last date to apply for it?
  8. How to get a seat in MSc Computational Biology/Bioinformatics in Central University of HP?
  9. When the application form of PGD in Computer Application entrance exam will be published by Jamia Millia Islamia? Procedure to fill-up the application form?
  10. Date of availability of application form and last date to apply for AIIMS entrance exam for MBBS course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I fill-up the application form of AMU Higher Secondary entrance exam?
  12. When the application form of CDAC entrance exam will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  13. How can I get the online entrance application form of AFMC exam?
  14. How to do Indian Navy after completing 12th from Mumbai
  15. When the NIPMER exam will be held for M.Pharmacy? When will the application form be available and how do I apply? -- [New]
  16. How to apply for ISRO entrance exam after passing 12th? Is there any availability of online application form?
  17. How to take admission in best LLB college in Delhi
  18. How can I get the application form of NID UG entrance exam?
8th January 2011, 06:21 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for C.A entrance exam? From where to get the application form?

You will get the form from ICAI in New Delhi. If you are a Delhi localite you can collect the form from them directly. If you are a non resident then you need to send a DD of Rs 100/. All the information regarding how to register is available in the prospectus. The application forms are also available in the ICAI site.
11th February 2011, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for C.A entrance exam? From where to get the application form?

How to apply for CA entrance exam?
12th February 2011, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

i am from solan ,himachal pradesh...
from i can get form.
2nd March 2011, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

i am willing to apply for CA entrance exam this year and i want to know the details regarding last date to apply for the exam and eligibility and more information about that..
9th March 2011, 06:14 PM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

apply for C.A entrance exam
You will get the form from ICAI in New Delhi. If you are a Delhi localite you can collect the form from them directly. If you are a non resident then you need to send a DD of Rs 100/. All the information regarding how to register is available in the prospectus. The application forms are also available in the ICAI site

good luck
8th April 2011, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

i have just given xii board exams. now i want to do ca, but i don't know how to apply for it even i have not taken any coaching.so plz tell me from where to get the coaching for the prepration of ca cpt .and the last date for the submittion of the form & from where to get the form. please help me plz
9th April 2011, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

How to apply to study for Chartered Accountant?
15th April 2011, 06:31 PM
nikita maithil

hello
ca entance exam is widely called "cpt"
and you can collect the form from icai(new delhi)
the exams will be conducted in the mid week of june
30th May 2011, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

HI IM FROM B-LORE HOW MUCH PARSANT SHOULD BE IN PUC/B.COM.
1st June 2011, 12:56 AM
Ankur agrawal

Quote:
Originally Posted by nalanraj001 View Post
i need C.A. application form for exam . From where to get the form?
how to apply for it
Hii,
after preparation of complete any bechlor degree you may collect thr form from the union bank or the corporate bank of your nearest place.
ankur
12th June 2011, 01:03 PM
cashanupawan

u can get exam form from icai branch in ur city
fill up the form and submit in icai branch
27th July 2011, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

how to apply for ca?from where i will get form?
20th September 2011, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

From where i can do C A in shimla (himachal)
16th October 2011, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for CA in 2012-2013?Is mathematics compulsory for CA?
16th November 2011, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

whats the scope of ca(cpl) in life.does really maths is necessary for ca.what type of job i can get.
18th February 2012, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for C.A entrance exam? From where to get the application form?

my education llb pass with 50 %marks
19th February 2012, 12:52 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Every year a Common Proficiency Test(CPT)is conduted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI).It is an entry level test for Chartered Accountancy Course. It is a test of four subjects i.e. Accounting, Mercantile Laws, General Economics and Quantitative Aptitude. This test is of 200 marks.

You can give the test both by online as well as offline mode.Applications for admission to Common Proficiency Test is required to be made in the relevant prescribed form as contained in the information brochure, which may be obtained from-

The Additional Secretary (Examinations),
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India,
ICAI Bhawan, Indraprastha Marg, New Delhi-110002 on payment of Rs 1000/- (Rs 500/- towards examination fee and Rs 500/- towards cost of application form and Information brochure) per application form.

The candidates who fill up the examination application form online at http://icaiexam.icai.org from
04th April, 2012 (10.00 hrs) to 25th April, 2012 (17.30 hrs) and remit the fee online by using either Visa or Master Credit/Debit Card shall not be charged Rs 500/- (i.e. cost of application form fee) in order to popularize filling-in of application form online.

For more information you can contact to-

The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
(Set up under an Act of Parliament)
Post Box No-7112, ICAI Bhawan, Indraprastha Marg, New Delhi-110002
19th February 2012, 07:13 AM
pulsarman

HEY DEAR,

PROCEDURE:-

You will get the form from ICAI in New Delhi. If you are a Delhi localite you can collect the form from them directly. If you are a non resident then you need to send a DD of Rs 100. All the information regarding how to register is available in the prospectus. The application forms are also available in the ICAI site.

OK
20th March 2012, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

i live in hoshiarpur ,punjab
plz tell me from where can i get c a form
28th May 2012, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

after graduation can i go for directly intermediate
23rd November 2012, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Hi.i'm from guwahati. I am a student of heigher secondary 2nd yr in commerce streme.
Can I apply for cpt examination?
10th December 2012, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

How much time i can give the exaim for CPT. I have already 2time not succeed last 2yr. ago.
can anybody please explain me.
8th January 2013, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

I want to give C.A entrance how can I apply ?
6th April 2013, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

i hv jst abt to cmplt my bcom (comptrs)
n can i doo C.A... By givng cpt entrnc exam..
1st May 2013, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Last date to submit cpt form ft 2013
15th October 2013, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

how yo apply for c.a exam
24th January 2014, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
iaM FROM KERALA AND I WANT TO KNOW THE PLACE WHERE CA ENTERENCE FORM AVILABLE
13th April 2014, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

hi i am from assam and i want to apply c.a. Entance exam this year and i want to know the details regarding last date to apply for the exam and from where to get the application form?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?