19th March 2012, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Which are the good colleges of Delhi NCR for PGDM and MBA programme? What is the fee structure, the eligibility criteria and the hostel fees?

I want to know the good collages of delhi ncr for pgdm and mba programme
please tell me the full fee structure of every collage , their eligibility criteria, hostel fees etc.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the hostel fee for B.Com course? -- [New]
  2. List of MBA colleges which offers admission through MAT in Uttarakhand, NCR Delhi and UP?
  3. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  4. What is the required cutoff for admission in PGDM? What is the fee structure?
  5. UGDM and PGDM programme of 3 years of IIPM is equal to MBA? Whether the salary will be same as MBA or PGDM?
  6. Eligibility criteria to join distance MBA programme? What is the fee structure
  7. Fee structure of DBS, delhi? hostel fee?
  8. Which are the colleges providing MBA finance course in Karnataka? Procedure to join these colleges for MBA programmes? What is the fee structure?
  9. Names of the MBA colleges having low fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Fee structure for BBA in DBS Delhi? What are the hostel charges?
  11. Minimum fee for MBA from colleges in Delhi and NCR?
  12. List of MBA colleges with hostel facility and fee structure in Lucknow?
  13. Information about distance MBA program in Pharmaceutical Management in Delhi NCT colleges? What is their fee structure?
  14. Fee structure, process and lists of colleges in Delhi NCR?
  15. List of the colleges in Delhi and NCR from various universities? What is the procedure for enrollment?
  16. Is Indian PGDM considered as MBA in USA?
  17. Can I get job in USA after completing Integrated PGDM(HR) programme from IIPM? Does its value is similar to MBA? Will I get equal salary as to MBA?
  18. Fee structure for MBA colleges in Delhi? Fee for Law colleges under Delhi University?
3rd January 2019, 12:25 AM
ATT.

Default Re: Which are the good colleges of Delhi NCR for PGDM and MBA programme? What is the fee structure, the eligibility criteria and the hostel fees?

There are many colleges in Delhi and NCR from where you can do your MBA / PGDM Proframme. The list along with its respective fees (in lacs ) is given below:

1. Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) (15.7)
2. IMT Ghaziabad (17.50)
3. Faculty of Management Studies (FMS) (0.22)
4. MDI, Gurgaon (21.34)
5. IMI , Delhi (16.95)
6. Lal Bahadur Shastri (LBSIM) (10.89)
7. FORE School of Management (14.98)
8. SOIL , Gurgaon (14.75)
9. Delhi School of Economics DSE (0.31)
10. NDIM , New Delhi (8.25)
11. Amity Global Business School (7.31)
12. NIFM , Faridabad (5.00)

The eligibility criteria is that minimum percentage in bachelor degree must be 55%. Also, in some of these colleges, qualifying examination such as CAT (common admission test) is also mandatory.
10th April 2020, 03:05 PM
anjalisingh024

Default Re: Which are the good colleges of Delhi NCR for PGDM and MBA programme? What is the fee structure, the eligibility criteria and the hostel fees?

In India, the Best GDM Colleges in Delhi NCR are considered to be on the top of the list. The best PGDM degree also provides immense opportunities, facilities, and knowledge skills to start a career with a lot of exposure and industry knowledge Experienced for students. Apart from it, the Best PGDM Colleges in Delhi NCR 2020 is the International Management Institute, New Delhi is the best technique set up, learning skills and a general rule, with high opportunity for the students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?