13th December 2012, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to join distance MBA programme? What is the fee structure

Dear friends,
can any one pls tell me about the eligibility criteria for joining the distance MBA programe and also let me know about its fee structure.

Waiting for a quick response ....

Thanks and Regards,
Priyanka Iyengar

Related Questions:
  1. Last date for admission in MBA distance programme? What is the fee structure and examination pattern?
  2. Which are the good colleges of Delhi NCR for PGDM and MBA programme? What is the fee structure, the eligibility criteria and the hostel fees?
  3. Eligibility criteria and fee structure for distance MBA from Symbiosis -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of good correspondence/distance learning MBA institutes? Fee structure and eligibility criteria?
  5. Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in UK for Indian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in UK offering masters in Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  6. How may I join distance education program in MBA from CUSAT University? What is its fee structure?
  7. Could I get admission to Distance Learning MBA course from Symbiosis having scored 46% in BA?
  8. Is it possible to join CA course after completion of Masters degree in Computer Science? Required Eligibility criteria and Fee structure to join CA course?
  9. Query for MBA in IT Distance Learning
  10. What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure for B.Ed Distance Learning program in Osmania University?
  11. Which are the colleges providing MBA finance course in Karnataka? Procedure to join these colleges for MBA programmes? What is the fee structure?
  12. Admission procedure, fee structure and Eligibility criteria for MBA program?
  13. What is the criteria and fee structure for admission in Symbiosis, Pune?
  14. To join MBA distance course do we need to write any entrance? Fee structure of the course? Which is better between HR and Finance?
  15. How to do M.Tech programme at IIIT Pune? -- [New]
  16. List of universities providing M.Tech through distance mode? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  17. When does the notification come out for MBA distance from IGNOU? Fee structure for the same?
  18. Required Eligibility criteria and Fee structure to join BAMS through Correspondence in Bangalore?
14th December 2012, 10:50 AM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to join distance MBA programme? What is the fee structure

Hello,
Well there are certain eligibility criteria for MBA program. Let me discuss them with you.
1) Firstly, you have to be a graduate from any recognized university.
2) Next you have to do the graduation via a degree course(NOT diploma).
3) Next you must secure 50% or more in the graduation course. If you are from Sc/ST category, then you will get a relaxation of 5%.
4) Next you must sit for any MBA common entrance tests(CETs). Every university where you would apply for MBA, will have their own examination format. Many also accept common scores like that of CAT or MAT etc. So sit for the examination accordingly. This entrance test will cost you around Rs.500-1200(depending on the CET that you give).
5) Next you apply with score of the CET in the MBA institute. Sit for the interview. Clear it to get a chance at MBA.
6)Well, if you go for XLRI type institutes it will cost you around Rs.10 lakhs but if you choose some distance institute, then the cost will be around less than a lakh.
14th December 2012, 12:57 PM
rose2100mi

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to join distance MBA programme? What is the fee structure

Eligibility Criteria For MBA distance education can be an graduate from any stream. As Per Osmania University the distance MBA is for 3 Years and the fee is 36,000 Rupees for 3 years(12,000/- for each year excluding examination fee) books and classes on weekends would be offered by the university and last date for applying is 30Dec 2012 which includes late fee charge for more details visit http://www.oucde.ac.in/.

Distance education from Nagarjuna Univeristy please visit www.anucde.info.
15th December 2012, 02:09 AM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

In order to get Admission in Distance MBA you will require the following eligibility:-

>>You must be passed out in Graduation in any stream.
>>Your degree should be from recognized university/Institute.
>>Your minimum marks should be 50% in Graduation.

Important:- You must have a valid score card of CAT(Common Admission Test) Exam.

MBA(Master of Business Administration) is a 2 year Program-me.
It will include 4 semesters of each 6 months.

The list of Institutes in which you can do this course are:-

>>IGNOU.
>>SIKKIM MANIPAL UNIVERSITY.
>>PUNJAB TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY.
>>VINAYAKA MISSION UNIVERSITY.
>>AISCET.
>>ICFAI UNIVERSITY.

If you will do this course from the above Institutes/Universities it will cost your Rs 15,000 per Semesters.
15th December 2012, 03:53 PM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

Hello friend,

Well yes you can join MBA through distance learning , i would suggest you to pursue your IGNOU COURSE FROM IGNOU , below i am providing you full details for joining MBA COURSE FROM IGNOU .

Master of Business Administration (MBA) FORM IGNOU , YOU MUST SATISFY THE FOLLOWING ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA GIVEN BELOW ;--

Eligibility:

Graduation in any discipline with 50 per cent marks of General Category and 45 per cent marks for reserved category.

OR

Bachelor's degree with three years of supervisory/ managerial/professional experience, or Professional Degree in Engineering/ Technology/ Medicine/ Architecture/ Law/ Pharmacy or Professional Qualifications in Accountancy/ Cost and Works Accountancy/ Company Secretaryship etc. or Masters Degree in any subject.

Clearance of OPENMAT conducted by IGNOU. The candidates who have successfully cleared the entrance test for admission into Management Programme conducted by institutions like CAT, MAT, and State level tests need not appear in OPENMAT.

Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Minimum Duration: 2.6 Years
Maximum Duration: 8 Years
Course Fee: Rs. 21,000
Minimum Age: No bar
Maximum Age: No bar

FOR MORE DETAILS & CONTACT :--

Indira Gandhi National Open University,
School of Management Studies,
Maidan Garhi,
New Delhi - 110068
Management Projects ,
hone Numbers:+91-29573041 +91-29534372 ,
Email IDs :[email protected]
PH.+91-29532073
PH.+91-29532078
EMAIL [email protected]

BEST WISHES ..
15th December 2012, 05:02 PM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Eligibility criteria to join distance MBA programme? What is the fee structure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends,
can any one pls tell me about the eligibility criteria for joining the distance MBA programe and also let me know about its fee structure.

Waiting for a quick response ....

Thanks and Regards,
Priyanka Iyengar

hi friend,

A candidate should have completed their Bechelor Degree with atleast 60% from any recognise universities.

age limit should not exist 30 years there a relaxation available for OBC and SC/ST in upper age.

A candidate may have to appear for the entrance examination of MBA and pass it with good score.

all the best.........
10th August 2013, 03:49 PM
mswathic

hi.......to do MBA distance education ,wheather we have to write any entrance test?or any chance of paying the money
3rd September 2014, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

hiiii...
i have one arrear in my under graduate course(B.E)...can i proceed for doing M.B.A???
and for doing m.b.a in distance education whether i need to write any entrance examination???
plsss clarify my doubts as soon as possible...
thanking you....
19th November 2014, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Helllo....
I wanted to know that i completed graduation from delhi university 40%marks ..can I apply for MBA Programme from IGNOU.
10th August 2015, 06:40 AM
Unregistered

Now I am studying in B.A English literature final year.i have 65 percenpercentage of my last semester.can I do MBA degree in regular..?
14th June 2017, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

I have just completed BSc electronics with 58%. I would like to join MBA with HR. But I doesn't appear any entrance exam can you help me by giving more advise about this
17th September 2018, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

I have completed msc in microbiology i want to do MBA which course of MBA is suitable for me??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?